Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable: The Lost Chapters

How many times have you finished Fable

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 16:40 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740146
aprilnronnie4life
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yeah, i remember it. but i cheated & bought the guide. it was still hard though. now i know the game so well that i can get through it easy & i know where all of the items are. definately good times. ;P
i have just kidnapped myself. give me a million dollars or you'll never see me again.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Undead Minion Posted at: 23:09 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740696
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My brother bought a guide for normal one after we beat it so that we could find all the secrets and everything. Mainly to find the silver keys and find traders with certain items.
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 09:37 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758606
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
that's the main reason that i bought it. if they make a guide for a game, they mean for you to use it. how else are you gonna find all the keys?
i have just kidnapped myself. give me a million dollars or you'll never see me again.
Undead Minion Posted at: 11:23 Apr04 2006 Post ID: 773614
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whoa, wait a minute. You...bought the guild?
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 13:03 Apr04 2006 Post ID: 773736
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
lol. nooooo. you can't buy the guild, silly. it would be awesome if you could though. you'd be the new guild master! but i was talking about the guide. lol ;P
Undead Minion Posted at: 15:23 Apr04 2006 Post ID: 773859
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh, I thought you said Guild, not Guide. Ehehehe, uhh...woo...you didn't hear anything.
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 17:47 Apr04 2006 Post ID: 774043
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
lol. ok. i didn't hear anything. the voices are telling me that sometimes people kinda aren't there all the way. i do it a lot. a lot. people think i'm dumb because i do it so much. lol. but it would be cool if you could buy the guild. you could kick people out and you could probably choose who takes what quest.
Undead Minion Posted at: 10:40 Apr05 2006 Post ID: 774684
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is getting waaaaaaaaaaay off topic here. Let's get back on track on how many times you've beaten FLC.
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 17:26 Apr05 2006 Post ID: 775122
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
up until my x-box broke, i think about 25 or 26.
Undead Minion Posted at: 12:43 Apr08 2006 Post ID: 778822
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I can't remember how many times.

EDIT:

Okay, that was 2 hours ago, I am finally all the way awake now. Now let me see if I can remember now. There was my first file, who was good. Then my second file, evil. Then the third good skill person. Then evil skill person, then good will person, then evil will person, then I did that again so twelve, then I tried neutral will users so 13, same thing my first and second time on the lost chapters so 19, and then there were those three files I was working on before the Xbox crashed, so I think it is around 22 files total, and 19 finished. I almost never finished a file, I just kept getting stuff and getting stuff, then got bored and finished, then kept getting stuff.
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 13:17 Apr08 2006 Post ID: 778864
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
my first and second time i just flew through it. not thinking of getting anything or upping my stats. then on my third i just built him up and made him a good guy and had loads of cash. i've been good and evil a few times, then i went for will user status, which was really hard just using magic. then i went straight for skill without using my sword at all. i just kept playing and trying different stuff and different ways of beating quests. it's not hard to challenge yourself each time you play.
Undead Minion Posted at: 15:00 Apr08 2006 Post ID: 779040
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know this is off topic, but I have to say this...your voices, are they going down in a spiral to the ground? I will delete this post later so don't answer this. Just look at it, and I will delete it and make a new one.
Tornado212 Posted at: 20:58 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 808534
Tornado212
+
+
I've beat the game under a number of cicumstances. I've been an assasin, a rouge, a bandit, a hero, a villager, a chicken, an evil warlord, and everything in between. My first file a was a buff, assasin, hero, who was a master theif.
dareaper Posted at: 12:35 May04 2006 Post ID: 812393
dareaper
Forum GuestMember
+
+
me2 ive played it dat many times ive lost count ive been a will user a archer a warrior an assisin and ive done the no level up challege and at the moment i own every legendrary weapon and house,shop,tavern and ive killed all the heroes except scythe u cant fight him. also maxed strengh will an skill but there cud be better ppl
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 19:17 May15 2006 Post ID: 827681
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
so many different combinations of heros, so little time. my favorite is a will using archer. it's the hardest combination to use because you don't use a sword.
evilxx Posted at: 02:49 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 867296
evilxx
+
+
I've beaten this game so many times I've lost count. I know I've beaten it at least 20 to 25 times. I've gotten to where I won't take any quests until my character is Legendary and all stats are maxed out.
Master Avo Posted at: 16:47 Dec01 2006 Post ID: 1183414
Master Avo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 31-Dec-2005 monk_man_do said:the day and night puzzle where the five mages of the fire heart are trapped and you must save them by making all the moon tiles into sun tiles or kil them by doing the opposite and i also like doing all the side quests andgetting the items rather than just rush through them.
I thought the day and night puzzle was easy, i finished it virtually straight away.

Anyway, i've almost completed TLC for the first time, i just have to fight Jack in Dragon Form.

P.S. I havent died yet and i have 9 resurrection files.
Lancelot_203 Posted at: 17:29 Dec01 2006 Post ID: 1183481
Lancelot_203
+
+
lol me only like 3 and a half times Smile but i play the new ones i make for a long time then restart, my fastest time to beat it was 5 hours 20 some minutes
Umpa_Lumpa_Man Posted at: 10:05 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1733042
Umpa_Lumpa_Man
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ya, I know. The first time I played it, I was all Holy Crap- He's back home!!! Holy Crap- it's his sister!!! Holy Crap- there's a really big scorpian!!! The first time i played it, I thought Jack Of Blades was a good guy. I never read my logbook or anything. I have beat Fable about 6 times. I beat TLC twice. Would have been 4 if I didn't use so many gltches and cheats! Now I play legitimate.
If were all created equal, why do we follow 'celebrities' around and write crap about them? who decided who's royal? WHAT THE CRAP?!
faragon Posted at: 07:03 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1934577
faragon
+
+
i finished it 9 times the first time was in the middle of the night my dad gave it to me with xmas :P so was playing at midnightThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close