Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable: The Lost Chapters

Difference Between Fable And Lost Chapters?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Sintep Posted at: 14:35 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 777168
Sintep
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am a fable noob and admit it, that is why the question as I have only had my xbox a few hours and played fable for about 40 mins and tried halo 2 and some other games.
I am the psp ruler, my game are in my collecrtion check them out if you play multiplayer just msg me for a game.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 15:39 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 777326
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
"fable" and "fable:the lost chapters" are almost the same games. there are mild differences as you get into the game and new expanded content in "fable:the lost chapters" where the original "fable" ends. if you like a good fighting rpg game, keep playing. i got hooked after only a couple of hours.
i have just kidnapped myself. give me a million dollars or you'll never see me again.
Sintep Posted at: 16:46 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 777602
Sintep
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cool I found the game pretty good I was hooked instantly but had to draw myself away to try halo 2 cause I had only played halo 1 before.
I am the psp ruler, my game are in my collecrtion check them out if you play multiplayer just msg me for a game.
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 17:49 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 777746
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
FABLE WILL TAKE YOUR SOUL!
Approved by the CIA.
Sintep Posted at: 06:58 Apr08 2006 Post ID: 778390
Sintep
Forum GuestMember
+
+
:s nooo lol Trying unreal championship will do fable later today again. Lucky i chose the lost chapters =].
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 10:19 Apr08 2006 Post ID: 778670
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
i hope you like it. just let us know if you have any questions and we'll do our best to help. once i played "fable:tlc" for 7 hours straight. my eyes hurt.
i have just kidnapped myself. give me a million dollars or you'll never see me again.
Undead Minion Posted at: 12:42 Apr08 2006 Post ID: 778820
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The Lost Chapters has all the old stuff plus more. It has new quests, new side adventures, more enemies, more weapons, two more new spells, more clothing, new tattoos, more cinematics, and a whole new main quest after you finish the game.
evilxx Posted at: 03:01 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 867300
evilxx
+
+
I like the Lost Chapters better, but Still play Fable to take advantage of the cheats, don't have to kill everyone to buy all the houses and shops. Each game has good points over the other. Just depends on my mood as to which one I play.

« Last edited by evilxx on Jun 14th 2006 »
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 15:42 Jun25 2006 Post ID: 884848
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
i'm the same way. sometimes i play different fighting games to give me a break from fable. that way i don't get burnt out on it. the last thing that i want to do is get burnt out on my favorite game.
evilxx Posted at: 18:29 Jun25 2006 Post ID: 885045
evilxx
+
+
On 25-Jun-2006 aprilnronnie4life said:i'm the same way. sometimes i play different fighting games to give me a break from fable. that way i don't get burnt out on it. the last thing that i want to do is get burnt out on my favorite game.
I'm right there with you, I've switched back to Chaos Theory for a while. But, Fable is still on the top of my list.
Liberator Posted at: 09:22 Jun26 2006 Post ID: 885518
Liberator
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That's what happened to me earlier this year, I got burnt out on it. But then I played it again and it's the only game I play.
evilxx Posted at: 10:22 Jun26 2006 Post ID: 885604
evilxx
+
+
Oops, I think we got off topic. But, since we did, Liberator, why no posts in the C.T. forum.

Now, I'll get back of topic.
Anybody else have problems when casting lightning on The Lost Chapters and it hitting villagers and other non-enemies. On Fable it never strikes anyone but an enemy without me targeting them.
skorms warrior Posted at: 22:48 Jun30 2006 Post ID: 894337
skorms warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i got the regular fable i need to get lost chapters =\ and the regular first fable u can keep playing it if you dont skip the credits =]
evilxx Posted at: 03:18 Jul01 2006 Post ID: 894464
evilxx
+
+
Yes, you can keep playing on both of them as long as you watch the credits completely.
Undead Minion Posted at: 20:05 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 899397
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Evilxx, don't advertise other forums. But I will check up on it. For I also love Chaos Theory. Now back on topic FOR REALS:...
evilxx Posted at: 02:30 Jul04 2006 Post ID: 899716
evilxx
+
+
No problem Undead.
Do you have the same problem with lightning hitting villagers without targeting them? In Fable I didn't have that problem, in the lost chapters it strikes everyone, targeted or not.
SS3 Gokule Posted at: 03:02 Jul04 2006 Post ID: 899724
SS3 Gokule
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Their is only one differnce I like and that is you are able to where Jack of Blades mask.

Undead Minion Posted at: 16:25 Jul04 2006 Post ID: 900972
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have never had that problem before. My lightning only hits people/things that are attacking me (therefore they are targeted red).
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 16:30 Jul06 2006 Post ID: 906082
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've had that problem many times before.
Approved by the CIA.
evilxx Posted at: 16:35 Jul06 2006 Post ID: 906091
evilxx
+
+
At least it happens to someone else to. I cast lightning and my villagers killed stats go up.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close