Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable: The Lost Chapters

Jack of Blades Armor/outfit

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

oneeyemind Posted at: 17:01 May17 2007 Post ID: 1601404
oneeyemind
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Can you get Jack of Blades Armor/outfit whatever? I found a hint at this site http://www.gamesradar.com/u...26655005 it's the first hint on the page I did what the hint said but still no armor/outfit also I found this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fau9m2uOGyY under another topic "singing sword" watch the clip I think the red robe hood thing whatever he's wearing might be a part of the suit
If you find anything or have thoughts post them better yet maybe you have answer if you do try to back it up with proof

« Last edited by oneeyemind on May 29th 2007 »
it's not the size of your lightsaber it's how you use it
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
danquick6926 Posted at: 17:31 Jun16 2007 Post ID: 1663898
danquick6926
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well, that is part of an outfit known as the fire assassin armor. It is pretty hard to find, but i think if you rob houses in *maybe* snowspire you can find it
oneeyemind Posted at: 10:32 Jun18 2007 Post ID: 1667928
oneeyemind
+
+
its not the fire assassin armor the fire assassin armor doesn't have a hood
Umpa_Lumpa_Man Posted at: 10:43 Jun23 2007 Post ID: 1681499
Umpa_Lumpa_Man
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think this is a Mod, it only works on the PC version (to my knowlwedge) but it sure looks awsome!
If were all created equal, why do we follow 'celebrities' around and write crap about them? who decided who's royal? WHAT THE CRAP?!
oneeyemind Posted at: 09:11 Aug12 2007 Post ID: 1832105
oneeyemind
+
+
I'm not so sure the mod just works for the pc any more I now believe it might be possible get this mods (if it is a mod) and get many others for the xbox but very time I get close to the answer something happens I was doing my research at Fabletlcmods.com and now I can't seem to find the site or a trace of what happen to it I'm starting to get a crazy suspicion that someone is trying to stop me well i guess if this post is deleted or something my suspicion might be correct

SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE ANSWER BUT NOT FOR ME OR YOU BUT FOR GAMERS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to help then post all your findings here until I create a new forum for this topic

« Last edited by oneeyemind on Aug 12th 2007 »
kauske Posted at: 13:38 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1896420
kauske
+
+
how do you get the armor i have the mask and the sword of aeons and still cant find it
oneeyemind Posted at: 09:48 Sep10 2007 Post ID: 1906715
oneeyemind
+
+
In the youtube video at http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fau9m2uOGyYt the hooded robe is not Jack of blades armor but the same robe that the prophets of the fireheart were but I'm still on my mod quest if you want to help than post here
bigafrye Posted at: 14:09 Oct15 2010 Post ID: 2915756
bigafrye
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi, I'm not sure if you're still looking for how to get the armor because Fable 2 was released a while back and Fable 3 will be released shortly. However I still like to help. When you have to collect the three souls with the masks, kill thunder, kill briar rose, and then kill the guildmaster. You will then have Jack of Blade's suit, mask, and sword if you completed the game using evil.
the dawn of the gamers Posted at: 20:42 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2932335
the dawn of the gamers
+
+
In order to get the full Jack of Blades outfit, you have to be evil through the whole game. In the very beginning, you have to be a bad kid. When you are given the choice to either let Twinblade live or die, kill him. Kill your sister and take the Sword of Aeons. Kill Thunder, when you need to collect the 'king of the arena soul'. Kill Briar Rose, when you need to collect the 'Heroine soul'. Finally, kill the Guildmaster, when you need to collect the 'oldest soul'.

At the end of the game, put on Jack's mask. If you do not get the whole outfit there is something wrong with your game.
There are many powerful people in this world. Few of them are responsible.
kid_of_blades Posted at: 19:13 Aug01 2011 Post ID: 3045844
kid_of_blades
+
+
hey i started a new game for this and it will be the third time i finished it in 3 weeksThumbs Up
qwertyuio Posted at: 19:18 Aug01 2011 Post ID: 3045847
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
kid_of_blades said:hey i started a new game for this and it will be the third time i finished it in 3 weeksThumbs Up

Well that's nice, but please make on topic posts that aren't spam, and take a look at our forum rules before you post next. Thanks. Smile

If you'd like to discuss this game further, you may bring up a topic for discussion using the 'start new topic' button.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:54 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137163
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
[color=green][/color] Evilyou guys are stupid that is my cousins modification to the game.
Evil
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:41 Jul16 2013 Post ID: 3259490
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Wow, a full discussion of a armor, why that armor? I mean, you can even be Archon, if you want... Archon is a way cooler then Jack of Blades...
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:03 Mar13 2014 Post ID: 3309697
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This is crazy if I want the armor I will just get it on 360 for two dollars under game add ons. Its much easier and Its not a big lose to me. You guys should really try it!
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:03 Mar07 2015 Post ID: 3373205
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Actually the amor is a DLC for the anniversary game for xbox 360
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:37 Jul19 2015 Post ID: 3383953
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Does this work on fable anniversary but if it doesn't I already have the jack of blades mask,sword of aeoms,and Jack Of Blades dlc oufit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close