Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable

Fable 2: The lost chapters

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Fatality118 Posted at: 20:12 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349566
Fatality118
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Waiting for this game?
Then check out this info!

A vast array of expanded content, greater customization options, and additional story lines are available on the Xbox� video game system in Fable�: The Lost Chapters?. The massive original world and exciting main missions from the award-winning role-playing adventure Fable� return with further regions to explore, additional side quests to discover, and new missions to conquer. Fable: The Lost Chapters comes packed with all-new weapons, armor, spells, and quests that shape the hero you grow into.

In this groundbreaking game from Lionhead Studios, your every action determines your character's skills, appearance, and morality. Create your character's life story, from childhood through adulthood and on to old age. As additional story and side quests await, choose the path of righteousness or dedicate your life to evil, and see yourself transform into a reflection of your actions and decisions. Age leaves you wizened and battle leaves you scarred as you explore the world of Albion with new expanded and enhanced content.

Fable: The Lost Chapters offers even more character customization choices that impact appearance. With experience comes advancement and physical change. And as you develop your alter ego, the world reacts to you and your actions. The opinions of Albion's denizens are expressed through applause, mockery, trepidation, panic, and even flirtation. Each person you aid, each flower you crush, each creature you slay, changes the world forever. In Fable: The Lost Chapters, you decide: Who will I be?

FEATURES:
Experience expanded content: Explore the original worlds and core missions of Fable and discover additional regions, story lines, and side quests, as well as optional missions. Fable: The Lost Chapters also gives you the chance to fight new monsters, practice an expanded group of spells, don new armor, wield additional weapons, and interact with friends and foes using new expressions.

Forge a hero based on actions: Heroes age and evolve through the actions you choose and the paths you follow?for good, evil, or in between. Follow the way of the sword and see your muscles bulge, weave the dark arts and witness power crackling at your fingertips, or rely on speed and stealth to develop lightning-like reflexes and eagle-eyed accuracy.

Engage in intense real-time combat: Collect battle scars as you duel with cunning foes and deadly creatures. Master an array of deadly weapons as you hone the art of blade-craft, hunt your quarry using subterfuge and stealth, or weave death from the elements as you harness the dark arts of the arcane.

Build a living legend: Through deeds and actions, Fable: The Lost Chapters lets you build a name for your character across the land. Recruit allies and followers, gain glory or notoriety, and make friends and enemies?all while interacting with a living world of people, places, and events that react to you.
Shape and explore a living, evolving world: Champion or manipulate an ever-changing land with competitive and cooperative heroes, dynamic weather systems, and environments teeming with cultures, creatures, citizens, and cities.

Use scores of unique skills and extras: Learn new abilities and add possessions as your character develops. Master the art of thievery; acquire a family, real estate, clothing, or tattoos; and more. Fable: The Lost Chapters expands these offerings, providing you with even more customization choices.

Never play the same game twice: Once an adventure has been completed, you can forge a new tale full of unexpected twists and turns, with new skills, powers, influences, allies, and enemies.

ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS GAME WAS FOUND AND COPYED FROM "XBox.com"

The link for this information and some screenshots lies at
"http://www.xbox.com/en-us/fabletlc/default.htm?level1=enushome&level2=upcominggames6&level3=fabletlc"
Visit the ultimate fable fan site! http://s13.invisionfree.com/Mysteries_of_Albion/index.php
Created by your truly.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aeshma Posted at: 20:34 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349598
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
Please don't double post Fatality118, when you want to add something, when nobody posted after you, then use the edit button to write it in your previous post.
Fatality118 Posted at: 20:41 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349605
Fatality118
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i didnt know..... perhaps i shouldve read the fourm rules o.O
Visit the ultimate fable fan site! http://s13.invisionfree.com/Mysteries_of_Albion/index.php
Created by your truly.
LegEND KILLer XXX Posted at: 05:50 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350184
LegEND KILLer XXX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I cant wait for that game to come out!
Join http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Forum_Place/index.php its got EVERYTHING! but members :(
Fatality118 Posted at: 16:20 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 351210
Fatality118
Forum GuestMember
+
+
look, if you see this post please reply. Im starting to think everyone hates me and dont want to reply

Also, im not really sure but almost positive that the game is coming out for the PC first.
Created by your truly.
walla_walla Posted at: 18:52 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 351496
walla_walla
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ill buy both of them the xbox one and the pc one
Arbitor Posted at: 04:09 Sep25 2005 Post ID: 432920
Arbitor
+
+
nah the xbox one will be better i think
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 22:56 Oct17 2005 Post ID: 474591
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah im goin to get it off the internet(modded box) i cant wait until i get it!!!!
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

Arbitor Posted at: 10:39 Oct25 2005 Post ID: 487234
Arbitor
+
+
have none of you guys got it??
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 15:27 Oct25 2005 Post ID: 487813
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
nope not yet but i really REALLY want to get it lol
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

Arbitor Posted at: 10:39 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489302
Arbitor
+
+
it is just like the first one ( with more. i just dont wanna rune the surprises Smile )
Jony_Ireland Posted at: 07:43 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495033
Jony_Ireland
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is it coming on normal xbox or just 360
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 10:15 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495132
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its on normal xbox

Arbitor Posted at: 01:34 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497086
Arbitor
+
+
yea and the pc
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 18:15 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 502038
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
there is alredy another topic about fable 2:the lost chapters,which one should be closed

Arbitor Posted at: 10:23 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 502542
Arbitor
+
+
this one but they are both differant
thsi one is about questions
the other one is made by sc and is telling people about the new fourums The lost chapters
Zelda Fan Posted at: 19:31 Nov15 2005 Post ID: 520230
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
when does the fable 2 come out?

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Undead Minion Posted at: 19:50 Nov15 2005 Post ID: 520244
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Fable 2 will not come out for an extremely long time. Probably 2007 or 2008. Fable: The lost chapters... I will go check right now.

EDIT: Okay I went and looked and have 4 different news. 1. Odd, but I looked on a lot of sites and could not find any release dates of fable: lost chapters. (Incase anyone cares about the rest please read, cause i sure do) 2.The legend of zelda is coming around April 16, 2006. 3. Namco is creating an untitled --not yet named--Soul Calibur for the Gamecube, i don't now about the other systems. 4. There is a game called "The Legend of Zelda Revolutions" game coming in the next two years.
Undead Minion Posted at: 20:06 Nov15 2005 Post ID: 520259
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Fable the lost chapters isn't coming out for a while, I could not find a release date on it. But there is good news: I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by swithing to Geico. Actually I have real good news. A not yet named Soul Calibur is being released for the Gamecube, I don't know about the other platforms. The Twilight princess is being released on April 16 2006. A game called The Legend of Zelda Revolutions has been announced.

(-I just checked-
Arbitor Posted at: 10:33 Nov16 2005 Post ID: 520696
Arbitor
+
+
yea ok but please dont double post
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close