Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable

TOUGHEST BOSS

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:08 Mar21 2006 Post ID: 751012
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
And if you go through right to the end without backing out once...you get more gold then when you defeat Jack of Blades!

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Undead Minion Posted at: 21:56 Mar21 2006 Post ID: 752377
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You do? Those are two completely different events! Why do you get extra gold when beating Jack after going all the way throught the Arena without taking a break?
king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:03 Mar22 2006 Post ID: 752538
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Whoops...i meant that if you complete the Arena without backing out once...you'll get more gold than when you beat Jack of Blades

Arena (without backing out): 28600 (i think)
Jack Of Blades: 26000

Sorry if you misunderstood.

Undead Minion Posted at: 08:55 Mar22 2006 Post ID: 752666
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, I understand it now. I thought you meant you get more gold if you beat the arena without resting and beating Jack, than if you do back out.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:34 Mar23 2006 Post ID: 753893
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
That would be quite weird...they are two completely different events after all! But it (sort of) makes sense because Thunder and Jack of Blades were the only two people to go through the arena without backing out...and maybe if you do it maybe you get the gold that Jack didn't spend...but you don't...so it does (sort of) make sense.

aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 09:54 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758670
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
i'm really confused now. you get a lot of money for both events, but you can get even more money if you use the hero save cheat when you're doing the arena quest.
i have just kidnapped myself. give me a million dollars or you'll never see me again.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 04:52 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762530
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Yes you can...BUT even if you don't hero save...you still get more gold than when you defeat Jack Of Blades

aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 17:18 Mar28 2006 Post ID: 764597
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
that's true too. the only bad thing is that you get a huge amount of experience for beating jack, but the game is over. what was the point of giving all of that experience at the END of the game?
i have just kidnapped myself. give me a million dollars or you'll never see me again.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 01:59 Mar30 2006 Post ID: 766109
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
You do know that you can continue the game after the credits don't you?

Undead Minion Posted at: 11:09 Apr04 2006 Post ID: 773597
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, that isn't true that you get a whole lot of money by doing the hero save thing in the arena. I've tried it, you only get the money once you beat the quest (killing whisper and meeting lady grey). You know that screen that comes up after you beat a quest that shows the renown you get and the gold and trophie you get? You don't get you're money 'till then. But after that you cannot hero save. Oh yeah, you still get a hellalot of money if you spare whisper.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 05:25 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781151
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
You get lots of money for KILLING her, you get an extra 10,000 gold...

bender7777 Posted at: 15:16 Apr24 2006 Post ID: 801504
bender7777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think maze was kinda hard he hit me from far away and close up that stupid fire move than again i was cheap and tried to fight everything with dark chain... and the oblivion greatsword or something jack is easy once u get to know how he fighters all you do it kills minors use that unblocking attk and kioll montions hide behind rocks and shoot with multi arrow and bow the real thing of this game is dodgeing once u master that the game takes a few hours
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 16:51 Apr24 2006 Post ID: 801616
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You get 20,000 for killing jack and 36,000 all together (including killing the anoyying one), also if you want the hero save thing to work for your money, well it can! After you beat the earth golems go back to the waiting area, for backing out before arachadox you get 20,000 or more i believe, NOW hero save and load. believe it or not game pros prove that maze was the hardest boss, and also believe this or not but I never blocked a hit in alot of my accounts for the whole game, blender777.
Approved by the CIA.
Undead Minion Posted at: 09:34 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 807772
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wow! I never knew that! I am going to go play Fable right now! Hey, do you think that works on the Lost Chapters too?
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 17:57 May02 2006 Post ID: 810555
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Why yes my good sir it does!

Happy birth-day.
Approved by the CIA.
Tornado212 Posted at: 08:19 May04 2006 Post ID: 812149
Tornado212
+
+
Truth is, none of the bosses were hard. Jack wasn't too hard.
arrowdodger Posted at: 01:55 May06 2006 Post ID: 814135
arrowdodger
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i still think that jack is the easiest boss, even after playing lost chapters. i also agree with the guy who said all you need to do is roll. i did that with jack and i beat him quite easily in melee and ranged. but i did have skorms bow and full multi arrow so i killed him with like 3 arrows. but ran out of will potions with maze so for me that was hard because my favourite spell is physical shield and once i ran out of will maze butchered me with his enflame. but it still wasnt that hard. if they ever make another fable i hope they make the game a lot harder.

arrowdodger
badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom badger badger badger badger badger badger badger snaaaaaaaaaaake its a snaaake badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger!
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 20:13 May06 2006 Post ID: 815133
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think jack is the hardest, i had my brother beat him for me lol
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

majinerilas Posted at: 11:26 May07 2006 Post ID: 815687
majinerilas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I personally think the hardest boss is right before is the Assasin's but you will only see this option if you chose not to kill twin Blade and he hires a group of assasin to kill you so you have to go back to twin blades camp to fight them
Rules Hold no bariors on Choas but without the other niether can exist........Woodley my New webite is still underwork but if you just want to check it out its http://www.forumsvibe.com/woodley
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 13:46 May07 2006 Post ID: 815798
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just to tell you either way they still go after you, even if you kill the three camping out near the gate. All of the bosses were easy, even jack's dragon form was easy, oh wow it does continuos 280's! All i have to do is roll! Plus the way jack's dragon form looked seemed retarded, also how he flew around in circles. Also Whats the point of the mask, besides making you pure evil and making it incredibly hard to become good again. I mean since now you play as jack possesing you why can't you take souls or turn big or shoot lasers of mass destruction from your sword?
Approved by the CIA.
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close