Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable

Fable The Lost Chapters XBOX

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

tillyferrari Posted at: 17:56 Apr03 2006 Post ID: 772996
tillyferrari
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Can we talk about the XBOX version of Fable The Lost Chapters in this forum, or are we restricted to talking about the Original Fable?
I ask this question as I noticed we do not have a forum for The Lost Chapters on XBOX here?
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 19:42 Apr03 2006 Post ID: 773084
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Tillyferrari, in matter of fact Supercheats DOES have a forum for TLC and isn't there only an X-box version of the game? Press X-box near the homepage button press 'F' and look for Fable:The Lost Chapters, click on it and you should see a list of things starting at "Cheats" then "user submitted cheats", Scroll down and you should see "Fable: The Lost Chapters forum".
Approved by the CIA.
tillyferrari Posted at: 06:22 Apr04 2006 Post ID: 773451
tillyferrari
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry Sergeant Apache; I followed your instructions; which were excellent; and I found the Forum for Fable TLC; so thank you kindly.
Though I still Love the Original Fable of course; and will continue to post in this Forum; it is just that I obtained a copy of TLC yesterday and didn't want to upset anybody by talking about the game in the wrong place.
There is a PC version of TLC; but I can't get it to work on my PC.
Undead Minion Posted at: 11:00 Apr04 2006 Post ID: 773580
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you can't get it to work, ship it to me. I got a brand new computer awhile ago that can play practically anthing. And besides, my Xbox crashed and I can't play it now.

XxThread ClosedxX
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 262102

Post Top
Click to close