Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable

How to become Super super Powerful

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
majinerilas Posted at: 21:26 May06 2006 Post ID: 815186
majinerilas
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
To become ultimatly Powerful in this game you must dedicate your self to Becoming sublimly Evil in the beging of the game because if you can get you character to grow horns in the begining of the game it will all be easyer later on. There is hidden secrets in this game to become super strong in the game by attackin the two apentice's before you graduate the hero academy also........
Rules Hold no bariors on Choas but without the other niether can exist........Woodley my New webite is still underwork but if you just want to check it out its http://www.forumsvibe.com/woodley
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 13:37 May07 2006 Post ID: 815796
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The topic you made didnt go along with the your post, becuase you said 'how' to become super powerful, but youo nly posted being evil and killing two guild apprentices.

« Last edited by Sergeant Apache on May 7th 2006 »
Approved by the CIA.
majinerilas Posted at: 12:18 May11 2006 Post ID: 820903
majinerilas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thats the way trust me it may not make sense but if you play and beaten the game as many times as me you would know
Rules Hold no bariors on Choas but without the other niether can exist........Woodley my New webite is still underwork but if you just want to check it out its http://www.forumsvibe.com/woodley
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 17:41 May12 2006 Post ID: 822955
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Your logic amuses me. If I trust you, then you will certainly let me down, once and again people have said they are gods of the game. Un-masked they are simple in-experienced players, your posts amuse me, so I'll trust you.
Approved by the CIA.
majinerilas Posted at: 02:30 May13 2006 Post ID: 823566
majinerilas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you dont have too have you ever notice when to do evil deeds how your experiens in skill in a little bit more well if you continue to do this and master it you %rate on stealing will bee much high enabling you to get more powerful weapons(strenght). When you had all the weapons you need doing good deeds help you find more augumentation(power up weapons =more strenght) so experiment and you will be suprise about what i say
Undead Minion Posted at: 11:01 May13 2006 Post ID: 824217
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I highly doubt that. Your morality has nothing to do with your experience intake. You just have more chances of getting more experience when you are evil because you can kill guards. How I get strong is be good until I get Apoligize and then steal and if I get caught say sorry. Then do the Hero save in the Arena. That works!
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 11:39 May14 2006 Post ID: 825841
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just as I thought. Either evil or good you still get the overall EXP just the same, if your evil you have better advantedge of killing guards and villagers at an early state in the game. When your good the monsters in the beggining are pansies with little experience to give, but later on you have the chance to fight very strong evil monsters. Undead minion also for some reason has the salesman in the arena, the guy thats putting out his stock of items on the shelf when you first come in, that if your evil he'll run and be scared and he wont get the green aura around him, so you'll just wave. Has that happened to you before?
Approved by the CIA.
majinerilas Posted at: 00:06 May15 2006 Post ID: 826611
majinerilas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah but no you will get way more experince if you kill every one in a villege undead minion is right but when you apologize enough after being trully evil(meaning havin full grow horns on head) the churches god will grand you 10 years off your life and give you new weapons
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 17:19 May15 2006 Post ID: 827505
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, that has gotten out of hand. Also if you know alot his name is Avo, no he doesnt give you new weapons and yes i already know that its easier to become good when your evil through Avo.
Approved by the CIA.
majinerilas Posted at: 00:43 May22 2006 Post ID: 836010
majinerilas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
He Does give you new weapons in Fact one of the is Sentinus, a legendary mace (255 damage). And The Most powerful normal weapon is the Fryingpan and the only way to get this weapon is to collect all five clues then dig on the other side of the barn in Orchard Farm =
The treasure clues will start you at the dock at Orchard Farm. They will lead you through the apple orchard and down the path towards the barn. At the first barn, dig in between the barn wall and the bales of hay to uncover the Frying Pan.
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 17:27 May22 2006 Post ID: 837000
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The most powerful normal weapon is the avenger, the frying pan is used for magicians or people who try and abuse it with augmentation to create a super powered powerhouse slicing through armor more efficiently etc. but never work out in the end.
Approved by the CIA.
majinerilas Posted at: 17:03 May23 2006 Post ID: 838322
majinerilas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok look it up Undead what is the most powerful weapon besides the sword of Aeons
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 18:19 May24 2006 Post ID: 839742
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok compare. Avenger NO AUGS. Frying pan NO AUGS.
Approved by the CIA.
majinerilas Posted at: 05:17 May26 2006 Post ID: 841384
majinerilas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it depends on the characteristic's of you character each on is unique like one of my characters was really good with hammers while the other used cleavers
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 22:20 May28 2006 Post ID: 844882
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I rest my case.
Approved by the CIA.
majinerilas Posted at: 03:34 May29 2006 Post ID: 845042
majinerilas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
have you tried what i have told you because i have helped my freind alot with his character the only thing i am having a problem with is being evil but not bold at the same time because when your blone the ladies find you more atractive in the game
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 10:23 May31 2006 Post ID: 847584
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
man i found the frying pan, but i didnt find all the treasures, it sucks im too lazy to find the rest of the treasures
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

Arbitor Posted at: 13:57 May31 2006 Post ID: 847748
Arbitor
+
+
I got em all after I got the frying pan, so it is usless nowadays =P
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 11:23 Jun02 2006 Post ID: 850074
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol yeah, im done with playin the game, so its useless
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

Arbitor Posted at: 11:28 Jun02 2006 Post ID: 850079
Arbitor
+
+
Come to think about it...I aint played Fable in ages. =|
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 262102

Post Top