Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable

How do you get some of the Legendary Weapons easily???

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
LegEND KILLer XXX Posted at: 04:34 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 316570
LegEND KILLer XXX
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On your clock thingy midnight is when the arrow is between the big star and the little star. It's not in the middle of the night on the clock thingy.
Join http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Forum_Place/index.php its got EVERYTHING! but members :(
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
oakland_raiders Posted at: 11:34 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 322233
oakland_raiders
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh, ok
Cause I'm worth a million gazillion fafillion dollars.
xD Posted at: 11:57 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 340981
xD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm talking about the Legendary weapons. The *Weapon i forgot the name and type. But i know how to get it. If i am correct, it should be a Axe of some sort but i can't remember.
I Laugh In The Face Of Danger! Then I Run And Hide Until It Goes Away.
Fatality118 Posted at: 12:25 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341000
Fatality118
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, how do i make my own post? Im new, please help. also, I need help at the end, I beat jack of blades but every time I try to teleport or leave or whatever to continue, I cant. The game wont let me.
Visit the ultimate fable fan site! http://s13.invisionfree.com/Mysteries_of_Albion/index.php
Created by your truly.
LegEND KILLer XXX Posted at: 03:30 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 347857
LegEND KILLer XXX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You have to watch ALL the credits
Join http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Forum_Place/index.php its got EVERYTHING! but members :(
monkeyman Posted at: 10:22 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348213
monkeyman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
which is sooo annoying, but afterwards you can't go back out into the hero's guild's grounds or that kinda area, and alot of the places are a bit smashed up, but basically you can just wander randomly around or become a trader or lotsa other stuff
Undead Minion Posted at: 12:05 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348384
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Midnight is when the dark side of your clock is on the left side. I know how that is weird, time is different in fable, morning starts at 12:00 am (midnight) and ends at 12:00 pm (noon). I know that it is hard. First of all you have to have AT LEAST two people following you. What I did is world save, then hired two mercenaries and went to the chapel of skorm, waited 'till midnight tried it, if it didn't work, restart and try again, I know it is long and frustrating but it is worth it. P.S it is easier the gooder you are.
monk_man_do Posted at: 04:09 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 371369
monk_man_do
+
+
On 22-Apr-2005 shadow11191 said:I have been playing this game since it first came out but can't seem to get any leagendary weapon but the one in the Heroes Guild! So if you can, please give me some answers.
there is the murren grataxe in hook coast arkens crossbow in darkwood lake skorms bow in darkwood chapel of skorm secret treasure in orchard farm the solus gratsword in north bowerstone the sword of aeons end of the game dollmasters mace cutless blataune wellows pickhammer ronok the axe all found in demon doors katana hiriu found in a chest in lady greys bedroom :note must marry lady grey also last but very least the scimitar which you find in the bandit camp but is very hard to find.
Am i evil?! Yes i Am!

Am i evil?! I Am Man

Yes i Am!
Arbitor Posted at: 11:18 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 408173
Arbitor
+
+
pooooo
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close