Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fallout 3

Firelance Alien Blaster

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

mentalist Posted at: 14:48 Feb10 2009 Post ID: 2540935
mentalist
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How many of you guys have the Firelance Alien Blaster? I've seen a few videos on youtube and it appears to be a random encounter sort of thing were you see an explosion in the sky then look for the crash site. Every time I hear an explosion I find myself frantically searching the skies for a flying saucer! Hope it hasn't already happened in my game and I've missed it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 15:33 Feb10 2009 Post ID: 2540984
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I think I got it.
Now known as
Swampert_King456 Posted at: 19:57 Feb10 2009 Post ID: 2541386
Swampert_King456
+
+
I have it on my Ps3 characters, but have yet to find the attention span to go and get it on my 360 version. It's always in the same spot.
mentalist Posted at: 14:32 Feb12 2009 Post ID: 2542708
mentalist
+
+

Are you sure you're not talking about the standard alien blaster?
Swampert_King456 Posted at: 18:13 Feb12 2009 Post ID: 2542952
Swampert_King456
+
+
Maybe. But I've always found it in the same spot. Both Firelance and Standard.
mentalist Posted at: 15:06 Feb19 2009 Post ID: 2550502
mentalist
+
+
Got the firelance last night. I've started a new game trying to be a baddie this time. I was at the super duper mart, saw the explosion and ran round the front. A damn raider had picked up blaster and crippled me and nearly killed me! I was only like level 3. I have the firelance and I haven't even found a CAR in that game yet.
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 18:27 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551767
Black Mamba 19
+
+
On my first character I found it in a random spot in the Wasteland, but on my second one I found it as soon as I got out of the vault on a raider in front of the Super Duper Mart.

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

I_Kill_you Posted at: 19:56 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2552012
I_Kill_you
+
+
I'm actually afraid for my poor character. I am pretty sure the event happened when I was too stupid to know it, and there's some stupid raider running around with it.

Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 19:58 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554445
Black Mamba 19
+
+
That would suck. Especially if he got killed and you couldn't find his body.

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

Shave ya Head Posted at: 06:50 Feb27 2009 Post ID: 2557694
Shave ya Head
+
+
Getting the firelance is triggered by a random event, going to certain places in the game triggers random events, such as going to the 2nd level of the temple of the union, i read on the internet somewhere, a guide to get the firelance, so i tried it

It said, go to the 2nd floor of the Temple of the Union, so i went, it said you should hear a loud bang, like a barrel being kicked accross the floor, and i did, i looked down onto the street, and there was something glowing, it was an Alien Power Cell, so the event had happend, though now i had to find it, i hadnt got dogmeat yet, and i didnt want to risk going for him, but in the end i risked it, i came back, the stupid mutt found a knife first, then the Firelance, it worked for me 1st time, in my 2nd game save, i wasnt even trying to get it, the random event happend at broadcast tower KB5, which is on top of a freaking steep mountain, luckily it landed right next to me, i had to get dogmeat to find the rest of the ammo though, which he did, he ran to some raiders first and got killed

Credit to Pity for Awsome Sig
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 19:58 Feb27 2009 Post ID: 2558342
Black Mamba 19
+
+
Yeah getting the Firelance is random, but I never expected it to be on a raider who attacked me. Good thing something elso was attacking him. I was expecting it to fall out of the sky somewhere.

qwertyuio Posted at: 16:05 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559245
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
I saw a red beam of light close to tenpenny tower in the sky...thought I heard something to. Wasn't able to find anything yet. Thanks for the tip, shave yah head, I will try that.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 21:06 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559652
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
The ammo also glows in the dark so wait till night and that will help.
Meh.
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 18:27 Mar26 2009 Post ID: 2582584
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
On 25-Mar-2009 Felix The Fox said:Mmmm ive found... The Flamer,Occan's Razor,Medic Power Armor,Eugene,Vengence,Lincoln's Repeater,Mezmatron,And a good few other hidden weapons and one of a kind items like...

A giant water pitcher.Five times bigger than normal.
A set of tiny alchohol bottles.Six times smaller than normal.
A set of tiny garden gnomes.Six times smaller than normal.
Keycards.For a hidden quest.
And some others I can't think of right now :3
Kinda irrelevant to the topic so I'm gonna delete this. Mr. Mcloony if I'm wrong, then tell me.

To make this post relevant even though it's a dead topic, everyone seems to have found it at the Super Duper Mart except Shave Yah Head who found it at Temple of Union.
Meh.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close