Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fallout: New Vegas

Best Add-on

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Vote here
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Nic21 Posted at: 21:06 Jul24 2011 Post ID: 3041357
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Easy, favorite add-on? Least favorite? Why?

I know Lonesome Road isn't out yet, but incase you thought all three of them sucked and are banking on Lonesome Road. ;)

Old World Blues, Dead Money, Honest Hearts. That's mine best to worst.

OWB was HILARIOUS! Expecially at the beginning, I couldn't help but laugh out loud at some points. They sure were right when they said this one was going to be the most humorous. I liked how it showed a lot of the Christine/Elijah story, really connected some things for me. Also like how we got some Ulysses action in there, it's good to clarify some of his thoughts on what's goin' down at The Divide. I got about 6 hours of gameplay from this add-on, I'd say that's pretty solid. Got all the items I thought were important, beat all the quests. I'm a big fan of the Christine/Elijah story myself, which is why I loved OWB the best. Hope they get Christine in Lonesome Road, just to help you out if Ulysses actually plans on killing you in the divide. Maybe she can talk some sense into him, or something. I'd just be nice to have her appear somewhere in it, probably not likely though. /:

Dead Money wasn't too bad. I know a lot of people were getting hella ****** with the collars, and the beeping, and whatever else. Honestly though, the only part my colar exploded multiple times was towards the very end, while I'm trying to make my way towards the vault. Like stated before, love the whole Christine/Elijah scenario. I've been a HUGE Brotherhood of Steel fan ever since Fallout 3, so it's always great getting BoS action in there. Got about 4 hours of gameplay for this one, not too bad. Didn't hold my interest too well, the only part I liked was the story line. Felt like I couldn't really explore the area too well with the gas and those fricken dumb ghost thingys EVERYWHERE. I like to hardcore explore, but I felt like I really couldn't too well in this add-on.

Which brings us to Honest Hearts. Didn't like it, at all. It was cool to find out about Joshua Graham and how he's alive. (Didn't see that one coming..) I didn't find the whole story too captivating, really lost my interest. Before you know it, I'm just trying to get all the achievements and get the heck out of there. Took me one hour to beat, definitely not worth 800 MicroPoints, more like 300.

Even if hardly anybody will see this, had to get my opinion out there while it was still fresh. ;) I probably won't play the game until I hear Lonesome Road is released. Got my best weapons, crap load of ammo, and everything's at 100% condition. All ready for the story to finish! Can't wait!
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 06:17 Jul27 2011 Post ID: 3042199
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Dead Money was just the worst thing I have ever touched. There wasn't one huge flaw that got me out of it, it was the whole package. The collars, the cloud, the beeping, the holograms, the lack of your equipment, and the lack of a good final reward or any real reward since you couldn't carry more than 9 gold bars at the maximum. All of these easily fixable things made it so awful for me.

Honest Hearts was good for all the items I received from it and Joshua Graham. The side story of the Survivalist and his gear was an amazing story that beats the main story by far. This DLC wasn't very fun at all for me really, but it gave me enough cool stuff for me to forgive it.

Old World Blues was great. The humor mixed with the insane technology that was scattered throughout the Big Empty made it worth it. The main story was fun and I loved the ending and the few side quests available. Fixing up the Sink was awesome and all the personalities in it were hilarious. This was by far the best DLC of New Vegas, and probably trumps any Fallout 3 DLC.

Lonesome Road should be the greatest of all of these if done right. The showdown should actually be difficult and the location should be awe inspiring. If they can get everything right, it should be light years beyond anything else.
Meh.
Nic21 Posted at: 20:38 Jul27 2011 Post ID: 3042580
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
+
So pumped for Lonesome Road. I really don't care about the release date, but I hate when they do put a date on it, and it comes out a month later. Just don't put one out, say f u to everybody who plays it, and along with it say it'll come when it comes. For greatness like Lonesome Road should be? I'll let the creators take their time on it.
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Forum Guest Posted at: 22:21 Oct05 2013 Post ID: 3278622
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
my order of preference for fallout new vegas : ultimate edition dlc is as follows , 1. old world blues, 2. honest hearts, 3. lonesome road , 4. dead money.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
KingofCorn Posted at: 03:33 Oct06 2013 Post ID: 3278769
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
+
Same for me.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close