Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy IV

Help me please!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Triforce Posted at: 21:00 Oct20 2008 Post ID: 2459054
Triforce
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am stuck at the part after Calcabrina when you have to beat Golbez can somebody help me!!!!! Pray please? Salute o_0

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gamespro Posted at: 16:52 Oct21 2008 Post ID: 2459404
gamespro
+
+
I haven't played played FFIV so I can't help you myself but the FFIV forum is dead at the moment and it may be a while before you get a response so here's a link to the walkthrough section for FFIV(I'm assuming you have the DS version) you may find the answer there. You could also post a question here in the Q&A section for FFIV.

sig by Vasco
PSN ID: M-a-s-a-m-u-n-e
godkid Posted at: 12:54 Dec10 2008 Post ID: 2498009
godkid
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do NOTShame try to revive your people. you should have your main character and the sommoner alive left. keep using the guy to heal both with cura and use the girls summons. first use ifrit, then shiva, then ramuh. it might be ramuh then shiva, but for me it was ifrit, shiva, ramuh. those three should be enough to let you win eisily.Smile
ACWWguru6 Posted at: 19:44 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508927
ACWWguru6
+
+
SmileOK, so first, Golbez has 10000 hp. Use Libra on him and find his one weakness(for me it was fire), then use that summon with Golbez's weakness. If he uses Barrier Shift, then use Libra again because Barrier Shift changes his weakness. Hope this helps!
Mountrussmore Posted at: 14:39 Dec30 2008 Post ID: 2509627
Mountrussmore
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I found that reviving Rosa makes this fight much easier. When the battle starts, use a Phoenix Down with one character and a Hi-Potion with another on Rosa. Rosa should support with White Magic such as Cura, Shell, Protect, etc. If you haven't slowed Golbez, do that with her as well. Cecil should be the Libra caster. Don't waste a precious turn casting Libra with Rosa, as you'll need her to heal. Once you've identified Golbez's weakness, summon the Eidolon with Rydia that deals that damage. I've found that Golbez's weaknesses are usually: Holy, Fire, Ice, or Thunder. I've never seen him with an Earth weakness, so you won't need Titan.
I'm Mountrussmore. No, not Mount Rushmore, Mountrussmore...
wolva Posted at: 08:57 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530235
wolva
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey, can I also ask?

~How do you implement the cheat codes anyway?
..and how do I deal w/ RAW? Does I have to mark it?

Sorry~ Knida new here
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close