Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

favourite job

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
blade123 Posted at: 13:30 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105472
blade123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
please can u submit your favoroute job on tactics mine is the morpher or blue mage post your favourite charcter please
blade
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
knuckles774 Posted at: 14:35 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109287
knuckles774
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My favorite job is hunter. it is just so tight capturing monster and getting extra JP.
Go head envy me Im raps M.V.P.
godfrey04 Posted at: 00:35 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 126741
godfrey04
Forum GuestMember
+
+
M6y Favorite Job is the Ninja cuz Ninja has a skill called "double sword"^_^
Keyblade Master Posted at: 09:50 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 126949
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like sages or assasins. assasins can kill in 1 blow with last breath and sages can be powerful with turbo mp and giga flare.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Necromancer54 Posted at: 11:47 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190828
Necromancer54
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My Favorite jobs are Blue Mage and Animist Because learning enemy attacks is useful to do a lot of damage with Twister. I like the Attack Choboco Rush.
like the whole world the silent warrior of death is unmercifull that one's a Necromancer he summons Hordes of undead to obliterate his enemies
thats me!!^_^
Cylun Posted at: 08:36 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 202844
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Double wielding human paladin sub hunter with Peytral, Nagrarock, sequence(80 or higher), ninja tabi, and the angel ring is the embodiment of pwnage. Sonic boom>far fist(its just enough to kill almost any enemy in the game when you are at high levels). And, you can gain 10jp in a single attack. The only thing you could argue would be better would be to replace double wield with attack power +, which would allow sonic boom more power, but you still won't have as much move.

Morpher is potentialy the strongest class because it can deal 999 damage if you feed your monsters enough, but otherwise, sages are godly. Turbo mp makes them extremely powerful both physicly and magicly. You can just about sub any job for it. If you're Sapere Aude is powerful enough, then you should be illusist sub sage, as magic at that point is so brutal it isn't funny.

The reb mage is a good class once you reach level 50. Raise the viera as a summoner/white mage, then switch them to red mage for the better move. Red mage sub summoner is awesome.

Gunner sub mog knight gets many status inflicting skills, as well as the power of ultima. Time mages and Jugglers also have some good skills.

Any banga needs to sub Gladiator, and stay far... far away from bishop. Monks aren't that great, either. Templer/Dragoon sub Gladiator is best.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
jcbusby Posted at: 19:25 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 226230
jcbusby
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ninja with double wield and counter RULZ
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 16:37 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265555
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Definitely Blue Mages Or Time Mages. Red mages are cool also because of doublecast, but blue mages are definitely my favorite because they can use the attacks that other monsters use on them. Time mages rock too because of the demi and stop spells. Demi can be great when used in boss battles halving the hp of the enemy.
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
pikaman123 Posted at: 14:15 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268665
pikaman123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my favorite job is a hunter with fightertech because you can send some fighter tech far
pokemon and final fantasy rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so does cheaters and supercheats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you think you like them better sue me and hell will be raised!!!!!!!!!!
muemuemuehahha!!!!!!
;^)
Hm31 Posted at: 11:04 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346059
Hm31
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Mine would be white mage with dreamcatcher,return magic,
concentrate,bow combo,and blue magic.and palidan with double sword,
fighter tech,bow combo,counter ,and ecxcalibur2,ragnarok.
god_of_fate777 Posted at: 02:04 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 352173
god_of_fate777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my favorite job is either red mage double casting with summon ability and 1/2 mp or baisically any human job 'cause I maxed out my stats with an action replay max fwa ha ha ha! even worse with fairy shoes = me attacking and killing enemies multiple times before they can attack once. my precious action replay *sigh* codes r at either here or c o d e j u n k i e s can't remember.
kyle_cliffe Posted at: 03:45 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 354365
kyle_cliffe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like the assassin or ninja with the double sword ability & the assassins last breath attack usually works all the time on me.Blue mage has different kinds of attacks tho so that is a good job 2
Rolan Posted at: 12:33 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 452070
Rolan
+
+
One of my favorite combinations is an Assassin with Sniper Techs because then you can go invisible, sneak up behind the enemy and use Last Breath for the coup de grace. Add Fairy Shoes and your Assassin can sneak anywhere. Use Max's Oathbow with Ultima Masher and massive pain can be inflicted.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
johnkrill Posted at: 18:46 Oct12 2005 Post ID: 464964
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Assassins with summoner abilities.

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Rolan Posted at: 10:41 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501602
Rolan
+
+
Are you sure about that? Sure your Assassin can use magic but where's the stealth? Though you definately have good points. So the best thing to do is to train a Viera in all the jobs so that you can change jobs before battle if neccessary to match the situation.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
Rolan Posted at: 14:05 Nov25 2005 Post ID: 533205
Rolan
+
+
Just thought of a good combination. Train a guy as a Fighter and then a Ninja. You get a Ninja with good attack power. Give him 2 powerful katanas and let him run wild.
BlackNinja Posted at: 15:28 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540766
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If an hunter has the Bonecrusher ability then practically no-one can make regular attacks against them
(and you'd be surprised how many people try!)
Rolan Posted at: 07:34 Dec01 2005 Post ID: 541626
Rolan
+
+
That is a good combo. And if your Hunter was trained as a fighter before and has Max's Oathbow equipped then his attack would really hurt your enemies, as long as they are stupid enough to attack with normal attacks.
BlackNinja Posted at: 15:15 Dec09 2005 Post ID: 554343
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The thing is, after their first normal attack fails, they still don't take the hint! They will keep on using normal attacks. Occasionally they will use A-Abilities but they don't use them any more often when you use this combo
Rolan Posted at: 12:07 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560011
Rolan
+
+
Oh, just remembered, your Hunter could be helpless against a good gunner so there is the only weakness in your stratagy that I can find, which makes it very good.
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close