Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy V Advance

help again

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

megamaster Posted at: 07:30 Jan27 2007 Post ID: 1321495
megamaster
Post Likes: 0
+
+
for some reason Bartz' HP is dropping during battles, and during battles I cant heal him, can anyone hellp w/ this? thanks in advance.
"I wanna hold you high and steal your pain"
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tree afro Posted at: 06:36 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1325686
tree afro
+
+
Hmm...ok check to make sure he dosen't have the thornlet equipped(Its a head piece)because it makes him lose hp as for the not being able to heal...make sure he dosen't have bone armor equipped because it gives the char zombie like effects (you get damaged when you use white magic on him)
just a hint: if an armor or something has really good stats, make sure there is no bad side effect! i know of 3 really bad ones, thornlet, bone armor and cursed ring
[center][/color]
To Everyone: I am now Ragnarock. I am currently awaiting my mod transfers. I will not anwser to tree afro unless I am using this account. DO NOT ADD RAGNAROCK TO YOUR PAL PADS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE TREE AFRO ADDED!!!

[b][i][color=navy]Pokemon Diamond____Name- Luke____Friend Code-0945-8747-6687

Battle Record- _51 WIN
megamaster Posted at: 18:37 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1326807
megamaster
+
+
What is a good armor that doesn't have a bad side effect? Now my defense is 37, and it was 50, so. Thanks in advance!
tree afro Posted at: 06:39 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1327379
tree afro
+
+
lol ok at the end you should get 70-80 def, without the crappy effects l
[center][/color]
To Everyone: I am now Ragnarock. I am currently awaiting my mod transfers. I will not anwser to tree afro unless I am using this account. DO NOT ADD RAGNAROCK TO YOUR PAL PADS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE TREE AFRO ADDED!!!

Battle Record- _51 WIN
megamaster Posted at: 15:15 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330176
megamaster
+
+
Two questions, who is harder, necrophobe, or neo-exdeath? and if you have any tips you could give me in beating them? Thanks!
tree afro Posted at: 07:17 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1331805
tree afro
+
+
alrite...necrophobe is insanely easy...just use two-handed, and rapid fire him, they will mostly attack the barriers, once the barriers are gone 10000hp each), Gilgamesh will appear, and you will see a cutscene, then Gilgamesh will self-destruct and Necrophobe will die =]

for Neo Exdeath...major pain in the *** if you ask me...im warning you, its probaly better to just skip him, level up in the extra dungeon to lvl 70 or so, and then go wipe him out as for skipping him, use libra to check his hp, and try to get his hp to under 1000, then have a cannoneer use his/her !combine ability, and combine blitzshot with dark matter this will instantly kill him, and you won;t have to fight Neo =p

EDIT: Necrophobe, use should also use any attacks that would hit all the barriers at once, because if you kill one and wait too long, they regenerate... use meteor, and any summons (Hint:Bahamut) you have to murder the stupid little things

« Last edited by tree afro on Feb 1st 2007 »
[center][/color]

Battle Record- _51 WIN
megamaster Posted at: 14:06 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343596
megamaster
+
+
What jobs should my characters have for necrophobe?
tree afro Posted at: 06:37 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345423
tree afro
+
+
look at my jobs and items equipped i think its in your other question when you asked if there was more copnsecrated circles
[center][/color]

Battle Record- _51 WIN
megamaster Posted at: 17:57 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346943
megamaster
+
+
how did i forget i asked that already?lol.
tree afro Posted at: 12:49 Feb07 2007 Post ID: 1348204
tree afro
+
+
flame dog now..or is it flame mut or something...well its from final fantasy vi anyway...
[center][/color]

Battle Record- _51 WIN
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close