Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

the caracter list

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

neptis Posted at: 09:53 Jul15 2006 Post ID: 924858
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
+
the same thing go's for this as the monster bestery

neptis
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
neptis Posted at: 09:58 Jul15 2006 Post ID: 924862
neptis
retired Moderator
+
+
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Name:Ralix Hikara
Description:his left arm is artificial and is a claw, seems to always be staring off into the distance.Always there for his friends when they are in trouble.
Weapon:two handed swords that he wields one handed
Ultimate Weapon:Omegafury- a blade seething with darkness and light at the same time
Battle Stance:slightly bent knees with sword held low to the ground in right hand
Hair:red flowing off to the left side
clothes:Red Sleeveless shirt with a black cool looking symbol on the chest and black cargo pants.

LIMITS

Level 1

HurricaneSlash-holds his sword up and winds sorround it and then he runs at the enemy with the sword over his shoulder and slashes through them

Maneater-the sword becomes alive and looks like the inside of a body dripping with slime and ooze and it's actually pulsing and Raciel holds it out and it flys at one enemy and it starts ripping them apart.

Level 2

Vampiric Flash-his eyes flash red and he grows claws and his teeth become razor sharp and he runs at all enemies and slashes them up

Laser Razor-slashes the air three times and three beams appear and seek out 3 random enemies.

Level 3

Flaming comet- leaps high into the air and aims his sword at all the enemies and it emits a fireball that grows bigger as it gets closer to the enemy

FlashBlade-His sword starts to glow and he spins it around once and dashes to one enemy and he slashes appears on another side of the enemy and slashes and then it does it again and again he keeps appearing and slashing you know ya and he reapeats it again etc.

Level 4

InvincibleStar-He becomes made of solid light and runs at the enemy and slashes reapetedly over and over leaving a trail of light behind his blade and when it ends all status ailments are cured,full MP, and HP,

copyright � i love katanas 2006

Name: Nexus
Sex: Male
Height: 5?5
Weight: 170lb
Description:

He has spiky messed up black hair, slightly tanned skin; he has a birth mark on his left hand in the shape of a strange symbol, and he has six black scaly wings on his back. His left eye is red and his right is green

Cloths: He wears a black shirt with a black jacket over it, both have blood red lining and designs, his pants are black with some platinum, his boots match his pants, black with some platinum, and his gloves are black with some blood red.

Weapon: Chaos Blade: A blade of shadowy fire that cuts down even to the victim?s soul. In its dormant form the blade looks like a polished jet sphere but when awakened the jet sphere surrounds the users hand with molten rock and the sphere shoots out a black flame the take sold form.

Skill:

Bushido: Increases Weapon DEF and counters after attack.
Sage Wisdom: Casts the same spell enemy used right after the attack.
Future Sight: Prevents back attacks
Flight: Increases speed and prevents counter attacks

Magic:

Shadow Fire 4: Strongest of the shadow fire arts
Black Earth 4: Strongest of the shadow earth arts
Blood Ice 4: Strongest of the shadow ice arts
Shadow Ultima: Strongest of the shadow arts
Shadow Absorption: Absorbs health equal to half of the targets current HP

Death Slash: Auto KO
Soul Slash: Attacks MP
Cosmos: Reduses all enemies HP to 1/10
Speed Demon: Allows caster to use two actions this turn (Speed Demon does not count as one of the actions and Speed Demon can not be used as an effect of Speed Demon)
Blood Sacrifice: Randomly kills one character and adds his stats to caster (This includes: HP, MP, Health, ?as in poisoned ect.? And any plus stats ?as in wall ect?)
Glass: Turns one person in to glass (Unlike stone if the character is hit they are KOed and are ejected from the battle)

LIMITS LV 1

Glass Beam: Casts glass on all targets. Learn at level 10
Speedster: Casts a stat higher than haste making the caster invincible tell stop is cased on the caster. Learn at level 30
LIMITS LV 2

Shadow Spell: A shadow spell that is far more powerful than Shadow Ultima placeing the target in a living hell. Learn at level 50
Omega Alpha Ultima: The ultimate black magic that is suffering in physicale form. Learn at level 65
LIMITS LV 3

Alpha Omega Beta: Three of the most painful stabs a person will ever fell. (Causes some units to run from battle) Learn at level 80
Shadow Spell 4: A forbidden shadow spell of cosmic power. Learn at level 90
LIMIT LV 4

Blood Pain: An awesome attack that even surpasses the deadly shadow arts! May God have pitty on the victums soul. Learn at level 100

copyright� dragoon king 2006

Name: Rain
Sex: Female
Height: 5?0
Weight: 95lb

Description

She has long blonde hair, bright beautiful skin, a birth mark on her right hand in the shape of a strange symbol, and she has six beautiful angel like wings on her back. Her left eye is green and her right is red

Cloths: She wears a slim green dress and a necklace around her neck with a sapphire gem

Weapon: None

Skill:
Heavenly sight: 65% chances of stopping a male from attacking her
Flight: Increases speed and prevents counter attacks
Auto-Full-Cure: Auto-Full-Cure
Auto-Full-Life: Auto-Full-Life

Magic
:
Angel Wind 4: Strongest of the holy wind arts
Heavenly Lightening 4: Strongest of the holy lightening arts
Pure Water 4: Strongest of the holy water arts
Ultima Holy: Strongest of the holy arts
Full-Life: Completely heals and revives a fallen party member
Full-Cure: Completely heals a party member
Eusnaja: Cures all status aliments
Elixir of Life: Can bring back an ally even from ejection

LIMITS LV 1

Gardening Angel: Casts Auto-Revive, Wall, and Reflect on all party members. Learn at level 10
Demon Seal: Casts all negative status aliments on all enemies. Learn at level 30
LIMITS LV 2

Holy Spell: A holy spell that is far more powerful than Ultima Holy. Learn at level 50
Omega Alpha Holy: The ultimate holy magic. Learn at level 65
LIMITS LV 3

Angel Gate: Opens the gates of heaven to pass judgment on all enemies. Learn at level 80
Holy Spell 4: A forbidden Holy spell of cosmic power. Learn at level 90
LIMIT LV 4

Holy Sacrifice: By giving up he soul she can summon godly power with in her party members. (Casts berserk and invincible on all party members) Learn at level 100

copyright� dragoon king 2006

Sara Hysaro
Job: White Mage
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110 lb.
Description: Shoulder length light brown hair (you'd think it was blonde) with brown eyes. She wears a white cloak with red triangles lining the sleeves and hood.
No limit breaks, knows every kind of White Magic except holy for obvious reasons.

Homac Higashi
Job: Black Mage
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120 lb.
Description: Tan skin with black hair brown eyes. He has a straw hat and a black cloak.
No limit breaks, knows every kind of Black Magic.
[b]

Elayne Toroth[/b]
Job: Ninja
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 135
Description: Tan skin with blonde hair blue eyes. He has a green bandana and over all the Theif's attire only with the equiptment of a ninja. He weilds two swords.
No limit breaks, can use a small range of Black Magic and Ninjutsu

Doma Toroth *Elayne's Twin*
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 165 *muscle*
Description: Exactly like his twin only a bigger with all that muscle. He has a suit of armor and a Sword.
No limit breaks, can use a small range of White Magic.

When I say use magic I mean without Materia. They aren't from this dimension. Okay, that's all for now.

copyright� Tears Of Light 2006

Name: Raine Lynnaeta
Race: Human
Height: 5'6
Weight: 119lbs

Personality/Description: Like Serenity, she is very care-free and perky, although very calm at times. She is almost like a sister to Serenity and vice-versa. Although Raine has a perfect, beautiful toned body, she has an enormous eating habbit, always eating some sort of junk food. She loves to laugh and loves Merrick's sarcastic jokes. If everyone is feeling down, she will always boost everyone's moral. She was born in Cathavona, like Serenity. Raine's parents also live in Cathavona and she also likes to visit them. She has most definitely got her looks from her mother. Raine is currently single and is now looking for the right guy to come around. She surely couldn't fall for Merrick, could she?

Appearence: She has dazzling blue eyes and beautiful blonde mid-back length hair and two bangs which fall over her face. Her face is perfect, with no blemishes of any kind. She has a beautiful, light tanned, toned body. She wears a stunning black dress that only adds to her voluptuous curves, it is completely strapless and it hugs her chest, the way most men want to. In the middle, across her toned stomach, the sides dip in so much that it only leaves a thin strap of fabric, a few inches below her bust over her navel to between her hip bones. There the dress curves into a short skirt, the black material cup Raine's hips and upper thighs gently but with a sure snugness.
She wears ankle length shoes that are blue, with a white stripe up the middle.

Name: Vaenald Griff
Race: Human
Height: 6'1
Weight: 175lbs

Personality/Description: Vaenald is a very outgoing young man, even though he seems very dark and eerie at first glance. He's never afraid to speak his mind, and always fights for what he believes in. He has a very laid back look to life, only being serious when he has to be. Born in the town of Askonavah, he never really learnt how to fight, until he reached the age of 15. When he was 15, and living outside of Askonavah, he began training himself with a sword. He is quite close to becoming a Master Swordsman, and he's getting closer with every breath.

Appearence: He has shaggy black hair and black eyes. He has a black cloak which covers the lower part of his face, a black tee-shirt which has a black vest over the top, the vest has a longer sleeve on the left arm which goes just past his elbow. His right vest sleeve, stops at his shoulder. He has a long black glove on his left arm, so you cannot see his left arm at all. He has a black fingerless glove on his right hand.

Weapon: Vaenald carries an extra long sword called the "Murasame". The Murasame is said to be the cursed brother of the Masamune. However, Vaenald is the only person known in History to weild the Murasame, without getting the curse. Everyone else who has tried to weild this Sword has sufered some sort of curse. The Murasame looks exactly like the Masamune. http://www.ffcompendium.com/Items/murasame.jpg.

copyright�vincentcaos 2007

« Last edited by neptis on Apr 29th 2007 »
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
Dragoon King. Posted at: 16:46 Jul16 2006 Post ID: 927025
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Now Pining

PIN
[center]
My dragon has issues
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
gray_fox Posted at: 22:16 Feb25 2007 Post ID: 1400130
gray_fox
+
+
My character

Name:

Description: 5'10" with brown hair

Weapon: different types of swords

Ultimate Weapon:straightedge blade : a sword with a sXe design on it that gives him extra strength

Hair:brown medium long

clothes:always wears a sf hat in different colors
a jacket with a faux fir hood and an orange shirt underneath
wears brown slim cordouroy pants and brown and orange shoes

« Last edited by gray_fox on Aug 28th 2009 »

neptis Posted at: 18:46 Apr24 2007 Post ID: 1553257
neptis
retired Moderator
+
+
could you add a bit more detale onto that bio please . if it goes up it needs more info
Anna_Strife Posted at: 23:23 Oct13 2007 Post ID: 1954107
Anna_Strife
+
+
Hey, how about my character neptis?

[center]Join Deco Online at deco.playon.co.id, im still playing this game right now Smile[center]
neptis Posted at: 14:24 Nov12 2007 Post ID: 1990443
neptis
retired Moderator
+
+
i sine you lassie have or rather had disaperd for a while

o a very very very very very big welcome back btw

i have forgotin about this whole forum . and will need help geting all the bios to be enterd into this thread agen .

if you could help me lass i would apresheate it allot .

all welcomes and respect in coming back

Neptis.Berac.Arcos/Tevion.Arcos
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close