Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

Need a little help...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Jayman55 Posted at: 15:54 Sep01 2007 Post ID: 1892095
Jayman55
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've started FF7 again and I've got the Tiny Bronco. My guys are around lvl 25 each (Yes I've survived the dreaded Materia Keeper) and I have all the characters. i'm wondering which would be the best end game team: Cloud (obviously) but I can't decide on the 2 others. i definetly don't want Tifa or Cait Sith in my team.

Also I'd like to know a good spot to train for EXP and AP from lv 20-30, 30-40 and so on..

Post here with advice
Thanks in advance
Jayman

« Last edited by Jayman55 on Sep 2nd 2007 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 16:03 Sep02 2007 Post ID: 1894218
Vincent Chaos
+
+
For your team, I'd probably go with; Cloud, Cid and Red. They all have excellent stats, and have always done wonders for me (although I usually go with; Cloud, Red and Vincent [but you can probably tell why I pick Vincent]).

And for your training, I'd just waste a few hours running around the World Map, with the amount of battles you get, it will be worth it.

Volke Posted at: 07:13 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1895616
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
My not Tifa? I actually think she's pretty good because of her limit break chain. When you get the hang of the right timing to get the slots on "Yeah", shes can sometimes wipe out a boss completely.

Anyway, if you want the most powerful team, go for Cloud, Barret and Cid, since they have the most powerful level 4 limit breaks and great stats. It's hard to advise a team other than that one, because all characters are good enough to remain in your main team throughout the whole game (except Aeris, but that's for different reasons, as you'll find out soon if you haven't already played through the whole of disk 1 in the past).

EDIT - If you like, I can give you advice on how best to use each character.

« Last edited by Volke on Sep 3rd 2007 »
Jayman55 Posted at: 13:40 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1896425
Jayman55
+
+
Thanks for the help guys.

Volke I just find Tifa boringEvil

If possible I'd like to know some really good materia combinations. And I've finally settled for cloud barret cid(Although i do like to throw in vincent sometimes)
Volke Posted at: 12:38 Sep04 2007 Post ID: 1898306
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Well, her commentry is rather boring, so I can't blame you there. Still, she's better than Cait Sith for sure (who isn't THAT bad, but doesn't stand up to everyone else really).

Good combinations that I use - Cure-All, Earth-MP Absorb, Final Attack-Revive, Time-All and Barrier-All. Time-All is for putting your entire party in Haste at once. You could ditch both Time-All and Barrier-All for the Enemy Skill Big Guard, but if you use Big Guard the Wall runs out quicker due to Haste being cast the same time. Alyway cast Haste on the party BEFORE casting Wall/Barrier/MBarrier on the party.

My advice is just to stick to the three characters you are using throughout the game. The only exception is when Cloud and Tifa leave the partym where you have to take at least one untrained member with you. If you just throw a different member in here and there, it can hamper your main members' levels.
Jayman55 Posted at: 13:57 Sep04 2007 Post ID: 1898439
Jayman55
+
+
Sounds good. I have another general question

On disc 1 i skipped the Gongaga Optional Quest. I'm on disc 2 now and went to go get the Titan materia but Scarlet never appeared in the helicopter to drop the materia. So does this mean that I've missed the Titan materia?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close