Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X-2

What could have made Final Fantasy X-2 better?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
ShadowGX Posted at: 11:50 Mar07 2006 Post ID: 724254
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Well, in certain situations it's not okay to just have them aatck constantly, unless you are at 100.
Baby I like it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zhen_ji_fan Posted at: 05:21 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 749687
zhen_ji_fan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I dont think the game was all easy, just the main path way. I found most of the side missions were almost impossible. I prefer games with a definate path, but also way harder.
please join my Final Fantasy help site http://s15.invisionfree.com/FF_Forums/index.php ;)
Aeshma Posted at: 05:33 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 749691
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
Indeed, without a good walkthrough it's almost impossible to see everything in the game and get 100%.
ShadowGX Posted at: 08:37 Apr20 2006 Post ID: 795357
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I didn't even bother with 100%. I ain't got the time or patience. I could have my buddy do it though. He has good skillz an' patience for games like this.
Baby I like it.
finalfantasyxxii Posted at: 16:09 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 941773
finalfantasyxxii
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i really cant say much of this game... but its a little *girly* version from final fantasys.. but then again.. a good point to a *girly* version to final fantasy is to maybe get the attention of girl to play also.. most of everyone i know is a guy that plays any final fantasy so they wanted to get the atentio of girls maybe? jsut a thought and i havetn beaten final fantasy x-2
so was it good or bad?
who are u and why are u talking to me???
Roxora Posted at: 02:43 Jul30 2006 Post ID: 951993
Roxora
+
+
I would rather the FFX battle system. I'm not too fond of X-2's.
Tears of Light Posted at: 22:02 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 963025
Tears of Light
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 30-Jul-2006 Roxora said:I would rather the FFX battle system. I'm not too fond of X-2's.
Yeah, I was upset the first time because I wasn't used to it. I liked the ability to think more during battles.

Also, to improve the game I think that once you get to chapter 3 and the monsters become way harder they should give more than 1 AP. I mean, the Tonberry give 2 AP, 3 in oversoled version (which has about 39,000 hp last time I checked) and they are easy to beat. I mean, I beat 3 oversoled versions. But I suppose that would make the game easier...

Well, I like the mini games and mini bosses and new game data plus. It's awesome! Smile
SuperZ Posted at: 12:43 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1053031
SuperZ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
X was miles better, the battle system, the length (although still too short in my opinion, it's better than x-2) the characters, the leveling system, blitzball, the cutscenes, the music (I miss the classic style battle win tune) the spirituality, the story, the fact that there were more male characters, the summons, the fact that every one began to start knowing you, the sidequests were not repetative, the things to do after plain old winning, the ending, the monsters, the weapon/armour system, the customization system, the skills, the graphics of the attacks, the bosses which actually had some revalence to what was actually going on, the dialogue, the schemes, the nature of the enemy (in x-2 there is no real ENEMY but a machine untill the very end), the outlawing of machina...
I could go on forever.

Short version: X rocks, X2 doesn't.
Need 4 Cheat Posted at: 10:00 Sep30 2006 Post ID: 1067162
Need 4 Cheat
+
+
I like FFX than FFX-2 coz FFX got more adventure,chalenging,makes me feels ok.Not so hard.The battle sistem.FFX is unique but FFX-2 is ok to me.

Team Locked In Silence

Thanks to RC for the super cool avy and sig!

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close