Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X

Stuck?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
cat-kitty Posted at: 16:20 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 231027
cat-kitty
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I need to know a good strategy to beat nemisis, it has sooo much hp...... I need to know a good way to make my aeons alst longer or something.
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.
cat-kitty Posted at: 16:39 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 231041
cat-kitty
Forum GuestMember
+
+
In beasid temple, here is how you get the secret treasure to get the sphere to glow in baaj temple:

1. move to the back of the first area and examine the glyph on the wall. This ancient ideogram helps open a new path. Another glyph glows on the right side of the room. Examine it to reveal a secret chamber.
2. Descend the stairs to the small overhang on the wall. Take the glyph sphere. Move to the door at the bottom of the stairs, and insert the glyph spheres to open it.
3. Take the glyph sphere frm the open door panel, and proceed to the next sphere recess.
4. Insert the glyph sphere to reveal a secret room. Inside is a Destruction Sphere, but dont't take it just yet. Proceed to the next area.
5. Examine the runes across from the pedistal to reveal a glyph. Examine the glyph again to open a hidden chamber. Enter the chamber and remove the besaid sphere.
6. Insert the besaid sphere into the pedistal. This reveals yet another chamber, and tidus pushed the pedistal inside.
7. At this point, leave the pedistal and return to the destruction sphere.
8.Place the destruction sphere in the slot where you found the besaid sphere. This opens a hidden chamber on the far side of the Cloister.
9. Go there to take the Rod of Wisdom from the treasure chest.
10. Return to the pedistal and push it into the room until it locks into place and sinks into the floor.
cat-kitty Posted at: 16:41 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 231042
cat-kitty
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you steal from the Guado Guardians the cant use auto-potion anymore, so they will be alot easier to kill.
cat-kitty Posted at: 16:46 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 231045
cat-kitty
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You get blitz ace after you get energy rain, and you have to use energy rain 80 sucessful times to get blitz ace ( sucessful means you click the little moving thing when it goes by and you dont miss it )
pimp6005 Posted at: 22:29 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 231458
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This topic is already dead. I should of closed this in the first place. No advice columns allowed. Sorry! :( Please try not to post more than once in a row without quoting.

-closed-
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 136200

Post Top
Click to close