Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

tiago! Posted at: 16:47 Feb03 2007 Post ID: 1338060
tiago!
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi there, I'm kind of new in this,so i don't really know where i can ask some questions.But as I was saying, I'm a final fantasy fan and I currently playing Final fantasy X, I'm trying to find out how to
get Magus Sisters but I just can't get them,I've collected every monster from Mt Gagazet and fought
against Belgimine but the door in Remiem temple remains closed.can anyone help me?
Mr_darkside Posted at: 09:33 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343136
Mr_darkside
+
+
Welcome tiago! and this is where you post your questions and here is how to get the Magus Sisters.

First of all, get Yojimbo and Anima then go to the Remiem Temple in the Calm Lands to get there, mount a Chocobo, go to the entrance of the area and to the right examine the Chocobo Feather to jump to the temple entrance and enter and defeat Belgemine's Aeons(Only required ones are Valefor, Ifrit, Ixion, Shiva, and Bahamut)You receive the Flower Scepter after Bahamut. Then go to Mt. Gagazet and capture the following fiends:Bandersnatch, Bashura, Grat, Behemoth, Grenade, Dark Flan, Ahriman,Mandragora, Achelous, Splasher, Maelspike, and Grendel.
After that go back to the monster arena and you receive the Blossom Crown from the Monster Arena guy. Then go to Remiem Temple and use the Blossom Crown and the Flower Scepter to break the seals and you will receive the Magus Sisters!
Shadow_Lord Posted at: 07:56 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345500
Shadow_Lord
+
+
Well, the other topic was moved here, so there's really no reason to keep this one open.

-closed-
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 297557

Post Top
Click to close