Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy XI

New to the Game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

jakkaru Posted at: 18:03 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809505
jakkaru
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm planning on quitting WoW and getting this game soon, and I have a few questions:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-What are the controls for the PC version? I heard somewhere that you move using 8246...?

-Is it really worth getting a controller? How would you play an MMORPG with a controller?

-Does it lag any worse or as bad as WoW (graphics or server lag, not internet connection); if yes, can you adjust the resolution to solve it?

-Is the social interaction better between players in this game than in WoW (is it easier to find groups, trade, etc.)?

-I heard that you level up a LOT slower than in WoW. Is that true?

-What jobs are wanted more in groups, and how big can groups be? Obviously White Mages will be the most wanted, and I heard thieves aren't, etc.

-Should I buy all the add-ons as a newbie, or wait until I get a hang of the game? Do they add any significant changes that would affect playing for the first time?

-Do Red Mages suck as much as they did in the other games, like in FFIII for example? I'm guessing they would be a good "beginner" job?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it seems like a lot of questions; I'd really appreciate any help/suggestions on these. Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close