Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy XII

Help Making Gil

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
cheating101 Posted at: 10:20 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1271213
cheating101
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I just got to the Mt.Bur-Omisace to find myself, again, totally broke and still new magic abilities yet to buy. Throughout this game I am usually totally broke or the instant I make some money I spend it all on Baazar goods and new weapons. Heck, I haven't bought armor since the Levithan exploded. How do you make a lot of gil. (I know getting loot, but what drops a good thing consistantly and is in high abundance)

I'm lvl 35, if that helps.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Riku994 Posted at: 21:34 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1273367
Riku994
+
+
Wow you're level 35? Im a few hours ahead of you in the game and I'm only level 29... But if I have ANY advice to give to you, use steal A LOT. I stole from a redmaw, and got an ice shield. I stole from an ice wolf thingy and got a crossbow. So basically, steal as much as possible.

Good bye everyone, it's been fun!

Special thanks to ED_, superman4u, and Cross Stinger

Credit for the Siggy goes to shadow slayer
cheating101 Posted at: 00:25 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1273716
cheating101
+
+
That's right... I started the game stealing from everything, but now that I can kill stuff in two hits it didn't seem to make as much sense.

I can Gambit that right?

Nearest Enemy:Steal ???
Riku994 Posted at: 07:12 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1274024
Riku994
+
+
Yeah you can do that. What helps is the thiefs cuffs accessory. It allows you to steal rare and valuable items.

cheating101 Posted at: 11:23 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1274705
cheating101
+
+
As a matter of fact I just got that yesterday. Smile
Riku994 Posted at: 20:43 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1276963
Riku994
+
+
Thats good then.

bbtheboy Posted at: 19:52 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279847
bbtheboy
+
+
stealing may be good at sum parts but to where your at i dont think your gonna get anything good, loot is best way to go at this point you just need to be patient, o and congratz on the level thats pretty good for being only that far.
cheating101 Posted at: 22:59 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1280080
cheating101
+
+
bbtheboy, that doesn't help! obviously I kill things, I'm lvl 35 and sell everything I get. STILL BROKE!
SD-Chargers Posted at: 23:27 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1280088
SD-Chargers
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cheating101 please excuse my language, but your a complete moron. You have to chain and fight the right enemies to get better loot. Also you must limit yourself and be smart of what u buy. Also get the books for better loot from the bazaar goods.

LT rules---------> MVP
SD-Chargers
SD-Chargers Posted at: 23:32 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1280089
SD-Chargers
Forum GuestMember
+
+
have you even read your clan primer it tells u all that in travelers tips :/
SD-Chargers Posted at: 23:33 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1280090
SD-Chargers
Forum GuestMember
+
+
have you even read your clan primer it tells u all that in travelers tips :/
cheating101 Posted at: 06:46 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1280192
cheating101
+
+
On 07-Jan-2007 SD-Chargers said:Cheating101 please excuse my language, but your a complete moron. You have to chain and fight the right enemies to get better loot. Also you must limit yourself and be smart of what u buy. Also get the books for better loot from the bazaar goods.

LT rules---------> MVP
SD-Chargers
I have bought every Bazaar except one so far (cause I'm broke). My record chain is 104, Ive come close to beating it several times. Ive read thru the clan primer and travel tips. And now Im at a point where there are no good areas to get hi chain levels. In the mountains its not like I can run around looking for a bunch of wolves, cause there are just as many zombies and elements and other weird creatures.

As for limitting myself in buying, I never buy any potion type items, haven't upgraded my armor from purchasing, only from treasure, and only buy weapons when they are +8 or more to my best 3 people.
cheating101 Posted at: 20:29 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1283371
cheating101
+
+
I just had 50,000 gil, and boy as I happy, main 3 party members a few monsters away from lvl 40. Im kicking some serious butt in chains. I go to town, need to buy all new gambits and wouldnt u no theres more magick for sale. I didnt even bother to check the technick shop cause i no they are too much. Bunch of new weapons i cant buy, and forgt about armor....

HELP!

whats an easier way to steal that manually doing it. If i gambit it my guy wont stop doing it. and I need a tag team duo (the thid person doesnt get attack up fast enough to help me. lol. Juts got my second esper! BOYAH!
Riku994 Posted at: 06:09 Jan10 2007 Post ID: 1283729
Riku994
+
+
Stealing manually is the easiest way.

cheating101 Posted at: 07:46 Jan10 2007 Post ID: 1283775
cheating101
+
+
Are you sure? it's so annoying...
Riku994 Posted at: 13:22 Jan11 2007 Post ID: 1285902
Riku994
+
+
But it is the easiest way.

ahandfulofpain Posted at: 02:41 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1287389
ahandfulofpain
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I honestly think you are wasting money on things you don't need. I didn't have a single problem with money until I got to archades. I didn't do hunts until after that. I just went through the storyline and fought every enemy I came across. Whenever I was able to buy better weapons and armor, I did. I didn't spend my money on useless spells like sleep, silence, and poison (I bought those when I had nothing else to buy). I bought very few gambits, only ones that I would actually... I don't know... use. And I didn't buy a single technique, except Libra. Whenever a new bazaar item showed up I didn't buy it unless it sounded relatively useful, and with the ones that sounded kinda sketchy, I saved, then bought it. That way I could reload if I thought it was a waste of money. Luckily I got the neat packages of weapons and armor just before or right when they were available for individual purchase. I don't wanna sound mean or anything but I looked at a lot of these forum posts and there are a lot of morons asking retarded questions. I know you are doing something stupid with your money... please don't take this as me calling you dumb or anything but... you ARE selling the loot you find from enemies right? magicite, wind stone, sturdy bone, etc.??? So far, the only loot that I ever found any use for, are ones that can also be bought from a merchant. Teleport stones and gyhsal greens. That's it. I sold everything else.

I hope I helped.

p.s. Sorry if I sound like a **** but I just tell it how it is. With a little doctoring up of course. I don't wanna get kicked off the forum now do I?
nyomanria Posted at: 03:35 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1287400
nyomanria
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi... new with this forum, usually i only available in the submitting section. Anyway... i kinda agree with --> ahandfulofpain --> this guy (if he is a guy). But then again... not 100% agree. There are loots or things that you get as a reward from hunting mark, side quest, or after attaining a certain couple of Espers. Those loots have to be very carefully sell in the bazaar... especially if you want to have powerfull weapon such as tournesol, save the queen, sagittarius... etc, you need a certain ingredients of loot to sell to get those weapons available in the bazaar. And yes -- sell loots helps a lot to boost gil, and buy only what you really need!!!
cheating101 Posted at: 07:52 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1287536
cheating101
+
+
Ok, I guess that makes sense.

I buy all the magic the second I can because I already have 2 people with full magick boards and a third getting close. I have bought ever Bazaar to date and even that 30,000 gil accessory from the Muthru guy. I don't know what it does, but I think there will be a good time for it.

PS. No you weren't a ****. You explained your point and while i heavily disargree with it, I understand it.

Which reminds me that I need to start a new topic about that item.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ADVICE!
Keep It Moving Posted at: 11:20 Jan21 2007 Post ID: 1310091
Keep It Moving
+
+
Ok it looks like no one is helping you. If you are having a problem with money here is what you can do.

1st you should equip this Gambit on a character other than your leader Foe: HP = 100% ~ Steal. That will make sure you steal from each enemy at least once. You can even equip that gambit with a lower % if you want, or if the character with that Gambit doesnt steal anything, follow up with manuel steal with your leader.

2nd goto the Feywood now, you are just about at the right level to be able to chain the Mirror Knights. They drop some winshear Pinion items that sell for alot of Gil. It is really easy to chain them in that area because the entrances to each area are really close together and you can easliy run in a circle passing though the 2 other areas and when you get back to the area you started all of the Mirror Knight will be respawned. Get a high chain of them and they will even drop Mirror Mails, someitmes 4 mirror mails in one drop. Remember that when you are chaining not to touch a save crystal and dont defeat any other enemies, just the Mirror Knights. Keep chaining them untill you have 99 Winshear Pinions. I might have it spelt wrong but just remember the Pinions.

Now, After you get 99 of those you should leave and goto the closest merchant. You should sell all of the Pinions, you will also have picked up a bunch of other loot and some Mirror Mails, sell them as well. By doing this you will make over 250,000 gil in no time. Just keep your chain high.

I hope this helps you, it is how I got all my money when I around the same spot you are in the game. If you are having a problem with the Mirror Knights being to strong, just wait untill your characters are level 37, then you will be alright.

« Last edited by Keep It Moving on Jan 21st 2007 »
Xbox Live Gamertag = Keep It Moving
Currently Playing : Pokemon Pearl, Odin Sphere, Bioshock, Halo 3
Pokemon FC: 4725-4757-7759

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close