Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy XIII

First Time

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 09:21 Nov17 2011 Post ID: 3077843
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
So, I'm playing this game for the first time. I'm currently on chapter 5, where Hope has started talking about killing Snow, or some other BS.

Is there anything I should keep in mind for the rest of this game? Little things that I shouldn't overlook? Bosses I should fear? Places I should level grind? Anything?

I just don't want to get halfway through this game, and have to restart it because I overlooked something. ):
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Glitters the Magical Pony Posted at: 10:40 Nov17 2011 Post ID: 3077861
Glitters the Magical Pony
Wishes Excadrill wasn't Uber
Post Likes: 8
+
+
Only thing you have to worry about (Which Fluffy kindly informed me of AFTER the fact) is right after the last boss in Chapter 11. After that boss, a certain mission opens up that makes you fight a tough boss, which will give you an item that doubles CP you get for the rest of the game. I'm currently regretting missing that Growth Egg now, and I'm getting whooped for it.

As for bosses, watch out for that Alpha Protoflower thing at the end of Chapter 5, the one I told you about already. Other than that, the only boss that gave me trouble after that was the Proudclod in Chapter 12, which is on Disk 3.

Level grinding begins right at chapter 11 when you are told to find Oreba, a village. On the way, there is a behemoth and some giant wolf thing fighting. They'll be too focused on each other to attack you, so you can easily kill the two of them within seconds (Since you knock half their HP and nearly stagger them because of the Preemptive Strike) for about 6000 CP each time. An hour of this will net you about 200-300K CP, I think, so do it until you are sick of it.

As for Hope talking about killing Snow, that's Operation Nora, so don't get it confused with Snow's gang of freedom fighters also known as NORA.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, have you been saving those Doctor Code accessories? If you spend the 200 EXP from upgrading it, and then disassemble it, you get the best healing item in the game, the Elixir, and several other Shrouds.

« Last edited by Glitters the Magical Pony on Nov 17th 2011 »

^Thank you Z^

Blazblue said:Kokonoe: Any normal player starts crappin' bricks the moment they see you.
Arakune: Ahahaha. Well they toned me down this go-around. I can only manage 9000 damage in a 160-hit combo!

9000 damage equals to 9/10th's of your healthbar. Toned down? o_0
Axionas Posted at: 17:40 Nov17 2011 Post ID: 3077954
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
+
What Will said, once you reach Gran Pulse, start the Missions up until you get missions 55. It's the Cieth Crystal found in Oreba.

I'll help you out more when you get to this point in the game if needed.

Also try and save one of the Doctors Codes. They are very useful when you have your Medic Role on.

ALSO, try not to upgrade your weapons and save as much money as possible up until chapter 11 I think it is when you all go to a certain place There will be a chest with a "Lion Heart" in it, which is the best weapon in the game for Light.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:22 Jul18 2014 Post ID: 3330500
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how can I pass the black dudes falcee
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close