Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn

Berserkers: The end?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Volke Posted at: 13:46 Jun01 2008 Post ID: 2262389
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Does anyone here think that Berserkers are out of the Fire Emblem series for good? I mean, there are no playable Berserkers in this game (since Largo lost one of his arms) and in Path of Radiance, there was only one Berserker who was around for five chapters (Largo, who was basically a bad Boyd and couldn't additionally wield bows).

Personally, I think that Intelligent Systems temporarily gave Berserkers a break, since the Tellius Fire Emblem games have been very different to...pretty much all the others, and Berserkers were seen as much more useful back then.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ermac Posted at: 15:51 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268019
Ermac
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think it's because of the reaver class. If berserkers were put in the game their third tier class would be almost indentical to a reaver.

Defence is also emphasised more in the new FE games and berserkers never really had any. They were just slower stronger axe wielding swordmasters.
solidsnake200 Posted at: 20:57 Oct28 2008 Post ID: 2465203
solidsnake200
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree in Radiant Dawn there is actually a chance that you can die in that game and defence is more importaint. Beserkers where all about attack. When did Largo lose one of his arms?
Volke Posted at: 12:31 Oct29 2008 Post ID: 2465400
Volke
Executioner
+
+
It was sometime during the three year gap between Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Where and how remains unknown.
solidsnake200 Posted at: 17:28 Nov04 2008 Post ID: 2470934
solidsnake200
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh thanks, I think that they would still be in since in almost all fire emblem games there has always been bandits and pirates and tradtionaly pirates have turned into beserkers.
Volke Posted at: 08:33 Nov05 2008 Post ID: 2471446
Volke
Executioner
+
+
I know the Bandits do. As far as I could figure out, that#s what the Berserkers in Path of Radiance were. Classed-up Bandits.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close