Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn

Any disappointments?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Volke Posted at: 03:32 Jan15 2009 Post ID: 2521394
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
On 13-Jan-2009 Zaltias said:Magic worked well in that chapter, due to the abundance of red dragons. Illyana and Rex Bolt was useful, which despite her lacking speed for most of the game, she could double Dragons (Bar Deghinsea) easily, though, not being able to double a dragon would be shocking for a third tier, seeing as they have pathetic speed. Deghinsea was probably one of the harder bosses in the game, probably on terms with Ashera in difficulty. Probably because the rush strategy I took with him meant that he had to be wiped out the turn I attacked him, otherwise my team would risk the chance of getting slaughtered due to Deghinsea's high damage output, not to mention the large number of dragons around him. Its really one of those chapters you have to make sure everyone is covered and healed most of the time, as the RNG will just want to be evil and you take 3 or 4 hits from a bunch of Dragons with only a 40% hit rate. ( A scenario that happened to Shinon and his Double Bow)
It worked fairy well on White Dragons too. Usually, one of the attack would trigger Flare/Corona and kill them anyway.

I've never used the Rexbolt in this game. Thunder magic is the weakest magic and it has pretty bad hit ratios (only Dark magic has worse hit ratios). Besides that, Ilyana is a bad unit anyway.

I attack with Ike, Caineghis and Tibarn. Then I use Reyson to chant them and finish Deghinsea off in the same turn.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Xing Posted at: 17:52 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627256
Xing
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
There could be a sequel cause ike went searching for new lands he could like find characters from other fire emblem games or a whole crap load of new laguz looking forward to alligater and gorrila laguz
Volke Posted at: 09:38 Jun01 2009 Post ID: 2634597
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
I highly doubt it. Tellius fans would be disappoint because the only three characters that would re-appear are Ike, Soren and Ranulf.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close