Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fishing Superstars

Wolffie breeders needed

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

stickac Posted at: 15:05 May23 2013 Post ID: 3248054
stickac
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Have full 3 star fish tank, quickly moving to wolffishes. Looking for other wolffie breeders. Sending energy, requiring the same, please no baits.

Nick: stickac.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:24 Jun06 2013 Post ID: 3251172
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Add me too! FT fisher. Plays daily and sends gifts.

Thanks
Ewoks44
Lvl 41
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Exoreus Posted at: 04:12 Jul05 2013 Post ID: 3257103
Exoreus
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ingame ID: Maxximch LVL 56
I offer 20 fish aquarium full of Wolffish or Killer Whales (except for 3-4 epics and the rare cases when a quest requires breeding or monster fishes caught and fed).
I send energy and respond to requests daily and am in fact a very active player.

I need friends from 2 types - one that would feed my fishes every day, send energy free gifts too and will respond to my requests. This type could be any level and could have anything in his aquarium (still needs to keep some fishes for me to feed or catch).

The second type could be non-feeding one but should have aquarium like mine - full of Wolfs or Killer whales and if there are epics or monster fishes they should be relatively low in numbers compared to the egg-layers. Of course I would prefer such players to be combining feeding and fishing in 2/3 or 3/2 ratio (they will get the same from me if that is the case) but that is not obligatory. Daily activity, free energy gifts and request responses are needed too.
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:43 Aug04 2013 Post ID: 3264625
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Add me: SMRTKU
Daily player and daily giving of gifts. Feeding of fishes will depend on mutual interest... meaning if you prefer feeding mine, I will do likewise.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
SMRTKU Posted at: 05:49 Aug04 2013 Post ID: 3264626
SMRTKU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Add me: SMRTKU
Daily player and daily giving of gifts. Feeding of fishes will depend on mutual interest... meaning if you prefer feeding mine, I will do likewise.
Only 6 star fishes players pls.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close