Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gears of War 2

THE Gears Of War Guide. -incomplete- Gigorga|SGLeroy

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gigorga Posted at: 21:33 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607933
gigorga
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Everything you see here is incomplete.

Pro tips
[b]
[u]The Hammer burst.[/b][/u]

I'm going to be straight forward.
Most "noobs" at Gears of war 2 use the Lancer instead of the hammer burst.

People always complain that " I shot you first with the Lancer how did you down me with a Hammer Burst?"

The Hammer Burst is able to down you in a second.

First of all, the Hammer Burst Is a stronger weapon than the Lancer.

Second, if you did not notice, you can shoot the Hammer Burst just like a pistol.
You don't hold the trigger down like the Lancer, instead you just rapidly tap the fire button, It can also zoom in.
( Alot of people don't notice that )

The Hammer Burst has a 100% chance of downing the other player with the lancer at a straight forward close dual. Its even possible for you to give someone with a grinder challenge with a Hammer Burst. (If you can get the first shot while hes charging the grinder to shoot + you can shoot fast enough)

Although the Lancer is better at far range, who is going to stay back and let them selves get shot by a Lancer from across the map? your never going to leave your self that open. are you?

The Hammer Burst Is capable of taking someone with a flamethrower down. Imagine that?
It all depends on how fast you fire.
Usually, when your in a game you tend to get all into the game. And when your shooting someone with the pistol, your shooting damn fast. But Imagine shooting at that speed with a stronger gun? O: omG!? Can it be? This doesn't require much practice.

Now then. The shotgun.
Many many many many many people do NOT know how to use this weapon.

Dueling

During a shotgun duel with someone online, you two are jumping everywhere trying to shoot each other. But what most people forget is to time and aim! Yes I said aim!?

Alot of people blind fire during shotgun battles because they know what there doing ( or they dont ). But sometimes aiming and timing can save your sorry *** ( WHEN NECESSARY ). When the other person shoots, you have about 1 second to take aim on his body, fire then jump. You may not have killed him but you did A lot more damage. The second you get that nice clear shot, you have the advantage. The odds are, you will win the duel.This shows, patience pays off. Practice makes perfect.
[b]
[color=red]Rampaging with the shotgun[/b][/color]
Before you can master the shotgun, you need to learn the basics of blind firing.
This sometimes can be a total *****. Don't you hate when you think your shotgun is aiming at someone and when you fire it misses? Well then I suggest you practice blind firing offline on horde, local execution with bots... guardian.. what ever.
[b]

[color=red]Downed With the shotgun[/b][/color]
This is very important. IF you have no frags/stuns when you know 100% you are going to be downed, always pull out your shotgun. Because, if that stupid noob decides to dance and taunt right in front of you and decides to shoot you as soon as you get up... HE is sorrily mistaken. Usually, most of the people who teabag, don't even know what there doing. If he is 1 millisecond late on shooting you as you get up with your shotgun, you have the 100% chance of shooting your shotgun as your getting up, while jumping, THUS shaming the person, also saving your ***, because that person has no legs to stand up on.

After your epic performance, you want to rub it in their faces... and saying owned just doesn't cut it. What is this new form of insult of which I speak of? Its Teabagging. You want people to know your name, you want people to know that they got owned. You want people to fear you. There are many types of Teabagging. But the most insulting, degrading Teabag you can provide is getting into cover, and going up and down. Not only it looks insulting, but your character makes the noises of Teabaggage. If there's 2 of you TeaBagging, oh that's a whole new insult. There is the old up and down, ( were When one of you is going up and the other one is going down and you two are acting as a car engine ) Another form of insult, is co-ordinated Teabagging, were both you and your partner is going up and down at the same time. Also you can get your partner to Teabag, while your dancing around the downed enemy, or while your partner is teabagging, you can pull out your good ol stun and taunt him by holding the left trigger [aim button] and hold the stun waving around in a taunting motion, then stick him and dance around his body until he dies. and also if you cannot find any walls or tall barricades to teabag against fear not! You can go up against shorter cover and move left and right in a nice even swift flow. But wait what if there is no cover? You dance around his body, shooting off shotgun shots all around him, wasting his time, wasting everyone's time.. just taunting... letting people who you are, that you dominate. And also. Sweeping. You should know what this means? Of course the bots probably kick your sorry *** all the time if your reading this tutorial. Every time when they beat you down, you notice, they like to play with your dead body on the floor, or take the body of camera were you died, and all you hear is dirty noises...Also, Another way is when you killed the victim, your partner sweeps the body while your teabagging. AND an insulting, but hard way of insult, is after your victim has died, you epicly,slowly walk up to were he died and look up at his camera. Oh when they see that.. they want you dead. This might take some practice finding the camera.

[u][/u]

« Last edited by gigorga on Jul 12th 2009 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SGLeroy Posted at: 18:51 Jun27 2009 Post ID: 2658204
SGLeroy
+
+
LOL the up and down.. we had soo many good times together... all the hate mail people gave us for teabagging them non stop serverely lmfao we gotta finish this
gigorga Posted at: 05:36 Jun28 2009 Post ID: 2658458
gigorga
+
+
On 27-Jun-2009 SGLeroy said:LOL the up and down.. we had soo many good times together... all the hate mail people gave us for teabagging them non stop serverely lmfao we gotta finish this
Lol yeah, im kinda getting lazy to write this, so write me up some of it and ill add it lol
SGLeroy Posted at: 00:43 Jun30 2009 Post ID: 2660720
SGLeroy
+
+
The teabagging section requires more organization. Go clean it when your unbanned. Applause
You aim your achievements high. Thumbs Up

Also, just a reminder the "downed with the shotgun" section is empty, just a reminder incase you forget.

Oh and,

See you tomorrow. Get ready for Transformers 2 in imax [x

Peace.

-SGLeroy
gigorga Posted at: 19:14 Jul11 2009 Post ID: 2671374
gigorga
+
+
On 30-Jun-2009 SGLeroy said:The teabagging section requires more organization. Go clean it when your unbanned. Applause
You aim your achievements high. Thumbs Up

Also, just a reminder the "downed with the shotgun" section is empty, just a reminder incase you forget.

Oh and,

See you tomorrow. Get ready for Transformers 2 in imax [x

Peace.

-SGLeroy
I added on to the tea bagging section, I added to the downed with the shotgun section. Thanks for notifying me.

And dont go doing stupid things like that again would you? I don't feel like wasting my time and proving my point on things like this.
elijahsmi10 Posted at: 06:17 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673933
elijahsmi10
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry to butt in, but i know a funny thing you can do to a bot when it's 1 on 1 and it's down, but make sure that the bleed out time is about 60 seconds or about 30. when you walk up to them, they will usually try to crawl away from you. lead them somewhere Where they can fall off or anywhere you think is suitable. (i personally like to scare them in ruins nearby the lava and beat them up then knock them down XD)
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close