Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gears of War

Random Stuff guys..

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Xfighter1 Posted at: 08:05 Apr26 2008 Post ID: 2216096
Xfighter1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay let's see what shall i ask first for my topic.. Okay then lets go.

I have been in 2 clans, One called Truly Amazing, like a year ago maybe. We reached Seventh. Then again i stopped playing for them after a few disputes. The other clan i was in reached 69th within one night then got disbanded due to the leader being a moronic ***. So what I am trying to get at here is, I want to make my own clan, Yet i have no idea what to call it. Got any idea's for names?? Also i will need a few people i believe. Just in case, i do need people though who will be able to be on often though and who also have Game Battle accounts. I've been playing GOW since the day it came out, i play Xbox 360 version and PC version. I do play noobish if you count actives and lancers as noobish. Then again your a noob for calling me a noob. =]

Also I am a good glitcher, i reached into Sinnister Glitchers. Friends with people from Eternal Threat, Emortal Revolution, Glitching Mulishia and a lot of others like cP. Yet i left Sinnister Glitchers and now want to make my own, yet again i have no idea for a name. Any ideas??

My Xbox live Gamertag is Xfighter1 I have like 70 friends now after a clean up. So add me if you want to play or show me what you've got for the clan. =]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Lycanthrope Posted at: 12:05 Apr28 2008 Post ID: 2219801
Lycanthrope
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Your not going to find anybody here for your clan this is a family site so mostly Halo lovers.
[center][b] Damn awesome tag by V-Gamer, thanks breh

The Word Alive - The Devil Inside
PannicC[/center][/b]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close