Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Ghostbusters

Character levelling up past level 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Sandcrawler Posted at: 12:34 Jan28 2013 Post ID: 3203505
Sandcrawler
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am stuck with my characters not levelling up past level 5 due to "manual" required. Where do I locate this
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:48 Jan29 2013 Post ID: 3203721
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You need to beat the Boss and get to the next level in the tower before you can get past that. That's what I'm struggling with now. I wish I had 50 power cores for another buster to help out!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Skunkboy Posted at: 21:50 Jan31 2013 Post ID: 3205839
Skunkboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im stuck in the same spot. Fifth floor boss keeps crushing me. Ive been doing the other side mission and hoping that once ive done more research and upgraded my gear, it will be more manageable. Great game but kinda weak that you have to pay for the original ghostbusters.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:34 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207567
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've beat the boss on level 5 and still do ot have the manual. I have a feeling ill get it when i gather 400 slime and walk floor 6. I had to invest in another buster and a 1 day team boost to get to this point.

Ill keep you posted.. Should have enough today.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:22 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207961
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am the same point...400 slime to go to fight the level boss.......almost 30 "hard" busts without earning any more xp points is lame..it better be on the next floor or this game is being deleted
Skunkboy Posted at: 16:03 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208006
Skunkboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea im on floor 7 now. Youll get the manual after the next floor, BUT its only for one character type. You also gain access to a new buster. So...i now have one guy who is level 9 and the rest are still stuck on 5, which is horrendous.

I refuse to spend any real money on the game, so it looks like its gonna be a lot of grinding out busts while waiting for equipment and research updates. It does seem to be a bit more playable now with the 4th buster and some of the weapons upgrades. I tried the 7th floor once, and although it was hard, it didnt seem as insane as the 5th floor was at the time. I have to admit, im kinda hooked, so well see how it goes hah
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:41 Feb06 2013 Post ID: 3211162
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Once you past level five you can buy a fourth buster with cash. No power core necessary.
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:44 Feb16 2013 Post ID: 3215711
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was stuck on Level 5 for awhile as well. I had to figure out the easiest way to beat the 5th Floor boss. What I found best was to leave the Dr. For last. Try to get the rest of the ghost out of the way them the Dr. will turn into 1 instead of the 2 from the beginning. Your Scientist is your best friend in this level so make sure she doesn't get slimed. Use your Abilities. They are beyond handy in this level. Once you get passed this Floor you'll get 1 manual for your Wrangler. I'm at the point where I have to get 1,000 slime to move to the next floor. Hopefully I get another manual once I get to go into the 7th Floor and fight that Boss. In the mean time I'm accumulating cash, researching ghost and building up my equipment.
chunkylefunga Posted at: 15:06 Feb25 2013 Post ID: 3219575
chunkylefunga
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I finished level 5 on my first attempt. The key is to keep your Scientist alive and try to have the damage dealt to your ghostbusters spread evenly so that you can group heal at the optimum time.

After level 7 you get the manual to level up your Scientist. Auto heal at level 10 is handy for later levels.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close