Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Golden Sun

How do you beat silk road? Please help!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Benergizer Posted at: 06:55 Jul18 2006 Post ID: 930690
Benergizer
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I don't know how you beat silk road or "get by it" please help!!
0/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Izuma Posted at: 14:56 Jul28 2006 Post ID: 949794
Izuma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
When you first go to Silk Road, Feizhi should appear behind you, screaming about her vision. ((I don't know if the same hapens if you didn't meet her before...I always met her at the temple.)) The only thing you can do here now is get an item, using Growth and Frost. After, you mus head North, off the road, and into Altin. Complete the mission of defeating the Guardian Statues, making your way through Altin Peak, and finally defeating Hydros Statue. Get lift, and continue through the rest of the mines.

Once out of the mines, you can head to Lama Temple to the left, go through a lengthy dialogue, and Ivan will learn Reveal from Master Hamma. Now, exit Lama Temple, head right on the map, and enter Silk Road.

You should be able to use Reveal to reach Hamma, Feizhi, and Tsu ((is that his name? I don't remember...)), and use Lift to help him. After this sequence, every time you enter Silk Road from now on, the rocks will be clear.

WHEW! Long, but helpful, I'm sure. Enjoy.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close