Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 4

Car Testing

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

REsoleSurvivor1000 Posted at: 21:10 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 882608
REsoleSurvivor1000
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If anyone has a car that they want to buy but not sure if it's good or not, I can test it out and give my opinion on it. The car has to be below 1 million dollars, has to be from GT4, and if its used it may take me some time to find the car if I don't have it. Just name the car(try to be specific) and I'll test and give my opinion on it. Think of it as a blue book on buying cars.

« Last edited by REsoleSurvivor1000 on Jun 27th 2006 »

[color=#000099][size=48][b][font=Times New Roman]\"My hobbies, kicking a** and taking names!\"[/b][/color][/size][/font]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
cien02roks Posted at: 10:11 Jun26 2006 Post ID: 885580
cien02roks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What the best car you can get (including its upgrades) in the game (beside the F1), cars u could buy or win in GT mode?
wrx2 Posted at: 12:32 Jun26 2006 Post ID: 886008
wrx2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Jun-2006 cien02roks said:What the best car you can get (including its upgrades) in the game (beside the F1), cars u could buy or win in GT mode?
The Minolta Toyota or the Toyota GT-One are your best bet. But, the Escudo can really go too.
viperS62 Posted at: 17:23 Jun27 2006 Post ID: 888376
viperS62
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can you recommend the old shelby cobra.
REsoleSurvivor1000 Posted at: 17:34 Jun27 2006 Post ID: 888396
REsoleSurvivor1000
+
+
It's an average muscle car, except that it's turning is a little sluggish, also an easy manual shifting car. I'd give it a 7 out of 10

[color=#000099][size=48][b][font=Times New Roman]\"My hobbies, kicking a** and taking names!\"[/b][/color][/size][/font]
cien02roks Posted at: 10:40 Jun29 2006 Post ID: 890925
cien02roks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have a minolta and a pikes peak escudo blah blah blah but I've got enough money right now to buy any car (like 5,000,000 cr.) so the GT-One is a possibility because u cant win it from any races (can you?) sooooo............ ummm, yeah, i like the escudo and the minolta but i'll need to do some tweaking to the minolta to get it accesleration back up (i loaded it w/ hp. so its more top speed right now but i just need to change the gear ratios to preset 25 or so). Hey, what do u think the best car is for the french, italian, and/or japanese races (like the 90's races, 80's races, so on)? I have a ton of japanese cars and there could be one thrown in there that would be perfect for some of those races, but.... who knows.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close