Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 4

Plz i need help HURRY!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DaRaZoR Posted at: 19:08 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403915
DaRaZoR
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
basically... How do i drift on GT4??? i have no idea how. i just cant do it. so if anyone would like to be nice and tell me a good car to start with and how to tune it and a good track to practise on and even how u drift like handbrake normal brake n stuff like that of how to do it. but can someone please HELP ME! I REALLY WANNA DRIFT! because drifting is my fav thing on any racing game but i dont no how to do it. most xbox games ive played u dont even brake u just tune the car to over steer and u turn and it drifts nicely but i dont know how to do it on gt4. PLEASE HELP!
hello wats happenin?did you know i currently mod nothing?now if you are reading this you are really boored and u have nothing else to do besides reading other peoples booring signatures
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Murcielago Posted at: 00:17 Feb28 2007 Post ID: 1404342
Murcielago
Firing On All 12 Cylinders.
+
+
The suspension is really what you need to get a good drift happening. Buy any suspension that you can use to adjust toe angle, and set the rear toe to 4 in settings before you do a race, free run, etc. Any racing spec car that you win would be able to be adjusted to drift without spending any money, because those cars already have the necessary parts. If you find that your car drifts too much or not enough, increase the rear bias of the brake bias controller, or increase front downforce and decrease rear downforce.

Murcie is back.
Number 4 Posted at: 19:57 Mar09 2007 Post ID: 1425066
Number 4
+
+
Hmm.. This is a hard one. Oh, I know! You [font=arial][/font] can't drift in GT4. You can do donuts and spin. No drifting! If you want to drift, get/rent an NFS game. The best drifts are held in these games!
Murcielago Posted at: 20:45 Mar11 2007 Post ID: 1430900
Murcielago
Firing On All 12 Cylinders.
+
+
Yeah, you're right... COUGH*BULL*COUGH!

Sorry, bad cold today.

You can drift, and I can prove it. Me and a few other members in the topic stated "Pictures" can rip it up on the track just as easy as you can in NFS. If you don't believe me, here's the pikkies to prove:

http://i18.tinypic.com/2e5ld8l.jpg
http://i19.tinypic.com/2gya6mu.jpg

I've got more where that came from, so check it.

Murcie is back.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close