Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 4

post the percentage of game completion attained, and races you cant do!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
teembyrd Posted at: 12:32 May13 2005 Post ID: 161266
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I echo Mega Cool's Question................Mattybgood67, how did you clear the slipstream driving mission #23. I'm dead-in-the-water. It's obvious that you must use the pack of cars to aid in the drafting ALL THE WAY THROUGH, but they won't stay behind me to gain enough speed to pass me so I can pass them back. I've completed about 65% and no formula 1 car yet either. Oh, & those dirt/ice missons are WAY WORSE than the other Gran Turismos. I've only won the easy & normal modes here.
"You don't know what you know until you know what you don't know".
'TeemByrd'
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mega cool Posted at: 21:45 May13 2005 Post ID: 161931
mega cool
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 2
+
+
hey teembyrd, i will answer mine and your question since i passed that race last night after trying a couple of times. you are right, you do have to use the pack of cars for slipstream all the way. once you pass them go infront of them so they are directly behind you. dont waver or zig-zag then once they gain speed they will pass you.

once they pass you go quickly behind them, make sure you dont hit them. gain as much speed as you can about 272 k/mh then softly overtake them. once donne repeat the process. also when going through the turns steer the smothest possible and on the last lap, on the last turn you will catch up to the 1st car. just draft behind hime to beat him. i did it and won the zonda lm race car.
Join Totalcheats.com, a sister site to Supercheats.
teembyrd Posted at: 14:59 May16 2005 Post ID: 164028
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-May-2005 mega cool said:hey teembyrd, i will answer mine and your question since i passed that race last night after trying a couple of times. you are right, you do have to use the pack of cars for slipstream all the way. once you pass them go infront of them so they are directly behind you. dont waver or zig-zag then once they gain speed they will pass you.

once they pass you go quickly behind them, make sure you dont hit them. gain as much speed as you can about 272 k/mh then softly overtake them. once donne repeat the process. also when going through the turns steer the smothest possible and on the last lap, on the last turn you will catch up to the 1st car. just draft behind hime to beat him. i did it and won the zonda lm race car.
MEGACOOL - I did it!. Sunday night, about 15 trys but we got the ZONDA. I used the pack of cars like you said ALL THE WAY THROUGH & Viola (French), got 'em.
For those of you who cannot beat the last track, Nurburgring - you really must KNOW THE COURSE. If you're wondering, "What turn is coming up next?", you might as well shut it down & practice. I KNOW THE COURSE and i'm convinced without the knowledge, I would not have beaten it.
Pssst: You should be able to catch the car in 5TH place by the beginning of the LONG A** STRAIGHT!. The rest of 'em are extremely simple, just don't crash at the end of the straight.
There's nothing like feeling your heart beating out of your shirt while shooting down that Nurber-straight just to lose to a 5 sec penalty crash.
TeemByrd!
'TeemByrd'
mattybgood67 Posted at: 21:09 May17 2005 Post ID: 165370
mattybgood67
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 29-Apr-2005 RICH95419 said:98.8 and i cant find out how to get the rest ive completed everything maybe you have to complete it in a cirtain time limit
rich.. go back through all your races and make sure you have gold cups.. because with championship races, you don't have to win them all to win the champ..champ is wom on points, so go back and check, any not gold do as a single race, win, get gold and your % should increse..! hope this helps.
mattybgood67 Posted at: 21:20 May17 2005 Post ID: 165388
mattybgood67
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-May-2005 teembyrd said:I echo Mega Cool's Question................Mattybgood67, how did you clear the slipstream driving mission #23. I'm dead-in-the-water. It's obvious that you must use the pack of cars to aid in the drafting ALL THE WAY THROUGH, but they won't stay behind me to gain enough speed to pass me so I can pass them back. I've completed about 65% and no formula 1 car yet either. Oh, & those dirt/ice missons are WAY WORSE than the other Gran Turismos. I've only won the easy & normal modes here.
hi teambyrd, glad to hear you got misiom 23.. congratulations..F1 car re polyphony formula grand turismo is won in nurburgring 24hr. sugest B spec for that.. as for special cond hall hard, try using the subaru, the one without the number on the door..! worked well for me on all tracks except grand canyon reverse..
Jamaquack27 Posted at: 03:42 May25 2005 Post ID: 174070
Jamaquack27
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wot car did people use for the circuit de sarthe 2 24hr endurance race
Look big daddy it's regular daddy
RICH95419 Posted at: 10:28 May25 2005 Post ID: 174296
RICH95419
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I USED MY ENICIATIVE AND GREAT DRIVING SKILLS
RICH95419 Posted at: 10:31 May25 2005 Post ID: 174300
RICH95419
Forum GuestMember
+
+
YEAH I STILL CANT COMPLETE IT ALL IVE TRYED ALL THE INFO YOU PEEPS SAID BUT IT JUST AINT WORKIN THANKS ANYWAY I JUST DONT GET IT I HAVENT USED B-SPEC ALL THE WAY THROUGH EITHER I GUESS ILL START A WHOLE NEW GAME THEN SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mega cool Posted at: 06:06 May29 2005 Post ID: 181041
mega cool
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-May-2005 Jamaquack27 said:Wot car did people use for the circuit de sarthe 2 24hr endurance race
depending on the cars up against you, you should decide, if they are very fast then the minolta or the sauber if not really fast then the nissan fairlady z concept should do the trick.
Jamaquack27 Posted at: 01:47 May30 2005 Post ID: 182368
Jamaquack27
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the opponents r fast

i used the F1 car, it kills everyone but just loses at the 18 hr mark because it pits in too much and the minolta doesnt win

i'll have to win the sauber car then from the 15 race cup

any hints on how to win that (like how to get an edge on the other F1's) cause i would love to know how to win easily
mega cool Posted at: 00:57 May31 2005 Post ID: 184046
mega cool
Forum GuestMember
+
+
all right basically what you obviously have to do is to use the formula 1 car. try the practice before starting the race, you haev to play two laps and beat your opponents' time. this will qualify you to first place when you start the actual race. let the computer race most of the races for you leave it in either 4 or 3 depending on the situation and also leave it on overtake. sometimes whne the computer starts losing, after pitting change the driving mode, and drive carefully to catch up. also you dont have to play all the races, i came first upto about race 11 and after that i had enough points to quit, and viola i won the sauber.

By the way who are your opponents for that race, i havent played it yet?
teembyrd Posted at: 08:22 May31 2005 Post ID: 184260
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My Man Mega Cool. You're the King of Turismo, no doubt.
I was reading your insight on the F1 car. Good advice.
I want to thank MattyBGood for the assistance on the Special Conditions Hall. Subaru-good pick. I'm almost there as far as the clearing of all those tracks.
The endurance races are another thing alltogether. It's the lack of time one has to play all-day-long. I've actually never completed a Gran Turismo game in full. Those endurance races kill me.
Psssst: I know this is NOT an X-box forum, but for those die-hard-racing-fans...you must get FORZA MOTORSPORT. <<<>>
'TeemByrd'
mega cool Posted at: 21:54 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 193469
mega cool
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey teembyrd bro, so did you get the AR Max? i got it and i used this code where time runes like heaps quickly. i played a 24 hr endurace event in 30 minutes and finshed it. btw i only use the codes for things that are really long mind you, cuase i am not going to sit infront of my ps2 the whole day adn play it.
teembyrd Posted at: 09:12 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 193902
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HAHAHAHAH! I feel you, Megacool. I can't play all day either (as much as I'd like to). Nah, I did not get the AR max yet but I will. If I can play an endurance race in 30 minutes, (it's bought!) I also understand what you mean when you say you ONLY USE IT FOR ENDURANCE since no one has that kinda time - or heck, electricity money if you work for a living.
'TeemByrd'
hemidart Posted at: 19:24 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219920
hemidart
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have nothing to reply to hear sadly :( just want to be the last guy who posted here :P
Buchanan4055 Posted at: 08:16 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250519
Buchanan4055
Forum GuestMember
+
+
15.5% complete but can't find good car to win gt championship proffesional hall
Buchanans mark
Jamaquack27 Posted at: 03:29 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 252495
Jamaquack27
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Still havent done the circuit de sarthe 2 24hr endurance race yet

im now doing the gt F1 cup to win the Saubers Mercedes

50% still
Jamaquack27 Posted at: 04:51 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 354393
Jamaquack27
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ive finally done the circuit de sarthe 2 24hr endurance race and i is finally happy

60.8% through the game
Joobey_Doovey Posted at: 13:33 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 362535
Joobey_Doovey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah! I've done 60 something percent. I hate to break it to ya'all but I'm using AR MAX cheats to help. DON'T ASK WHY! I,ve always used AR MAX for all my games.
JOOBEY_DOOVEY
SAY MY NAME THAT MAKES YOU LOOK LAME
dead man walking Posted at: 02:20 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364311
dead man walking
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm just about 25 percent in the game but I have some answers to some people's questions.

To win the Supercar Challenge use a GT40 - it's way cheaper than some other cars. You win a Cizeta V16T.

To win Gran Turismo Championship, do Driving Missions 24 - 29, you win a Toyota 7 Race Car. This is a good car when you upgrade it.

If you can't do Circut De Le Sarthe Endurance 2 or whatever it's name is then do the race on A-Spec with some good car, maybe the F1 or Playstation Perscalo Judd Race Car.

Also what is Really the best car? I though it was the Playstation Perscalo but people say the F1 car. And what is the best rally car? I think it's the Lancia Delta SF Rally Car but is there a better one?
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close