Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 4

help me plz, with money and the black cars???

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

--Mr-Vain--2K7 Posted at: 18:41 May12 2007 Post ID: 1591241
--Mr-Vain--2K7
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey, im new to spercheats(posting stuff) but im stuck and need help please???
I only have around 1,000,000 credits..
I am on day 1360 and i was told the "black cars" are going to apear on day 1394 until day 1399..
Also i saw that to buy all of the cars i will need atleast 16,000,000 credits...
I no the trick about the second race in the special conditions but it has become very tedious after time,
so if anyone has any information on how to get alot more money alot quicker please post it???
Also how much better are these "black cars"?? Are they worth the money???
Cheers...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Murcielago Posted at: 02:29 May14 2007 Post ID: 1594399
Murcielago
Firing On All 12 Cylinders.
+
+
The black cars are worth it for the cars that cost 3-4.5 mill to buy brand new, but unfortunately the coolest one there, R92CP, is 1.2 million credits whereas you can just win that from the Fuji Speedway Endurance race from next to nothing. Also, these cars are first encountered from days 694-700.

Speaking of Endurance races, they're long but essentially the best way to get money in large batches from one race, along with some great cars for later use, like the Toyota Minolta 88CV Race Car '89. The other way to get it is tuning the best Japanese road car you've got, then racing in the Japanese Championship in Japan events, win the Race Car then sell it, and then rinse and repeat.

Murcie is back.
nfish82 Posted at: 20:23 Dec16 2007 Post ID: 2034811
nfish82
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my trick to get heepsa money is to buy a audi tt touring car and got into the dutch touring meistershaft or whatever its called in the european events and b-spec those 5 races and you will win a mercadies and then you can sell that for something around 700,000
alb1234 Posted at: 13:06 Dec22 2007 Post ID: 2042350
alb1234
+
+
use the money lap (you know there were the all the rally races are (use race number 2)) sell the toyota and then you have 275.000 or if its allready to late just like my case (i am in day 20.000) then start a new game and when you got the black race cars in the new game then you sell them to your ordinary game thats what i did (to do that you need 2 memory cards)
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close