Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto 4

Grand Theft Auto IV Achievements

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
qwertyuio Posted at: 15:04 May11 2008 Post ID: 2235941
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
This is the thread for help or discussion of all achievements for the Xbox360 version of the game. Got the idea from when I did it for the Halo 3 forum, and beleive me that thing already has like 9 pages to it so I highly suggest this be pinned. The list here thanks to Superblobby:

Off the Boat - Complete the first Mission - 5G

One Hundred and Eighty- Get 180 in the Darts, in a game of darts.- 10G

Pool Shark - Beat a friend at pool - 10G

King of QUB3D- Beat the high score on QUB3D (Around 10,300). - 15G

Finish Him.- Complete 10 Melee counters, in 4 minutes. ( To counter, press 'A' as the enemy throws a punch, to dodge, and once you have dodged, press 'B' to counter. 10 of these in 4 minutes earns you the achievement. - 15G

Geneticall Superior - Win 20 Single player street races. (Call Brucie to organize a race). -25G

Wheelie Rider- Do a 500 feet wheelie, on a bike (at least) I recomend doing this on a long bridge, at night, when traffic is low. - 30G

Gobble Gobble - 3 strikes in a row, in 10-pin bowling. - 10G

Driving Mr. Bellic- Unlock the special ability of Taxi. (Become friends. Enough with Roman.) -10G

Rolled Over- Do 5 car rolls, from one crash. - 30G

Walk Free - Evade a 4 star wanted level- 50G

Courier Service- Complete all ten package delivery jobs. -10G

Retail Therapy- Unlock the ability to buy guns from a friend. - 10G

One Man Army- Last 5 minutes on 6 star wanted level.- 40G

Chain Reaction - Blow 10 cars, in 10 seconds.- 20G

Lowest Point.- Complete the Mission, 'Roman's Sorrow'- 5G

Over Fulfilled- Complete 10 Exotic Export missions.- 10G

Manhunt- Complete all most wanted criminals, from the police computer- 15G

Cleaned the Mean streets- Capture 20 criminals, through the police computer.- 20G

Fed The Fish- Complete the mission "Uncle Vlad".-5G

It'll Cost Ya - Complete a taxi ride without skipping from one island to another. -5G

Sightseer- Fly on all helicopter tours of Liberty City. -5G

Warm Coffee -Successfully date a girl to be invited into her house. -5G

That's How We Roll! _Unlock the special ability of helicopter. -10G

Half Million -Reach a balance of $500,000. -55G

Impossible Trinity -Complete mission "Museum Piece". -10G

Full Exploration -Unlock all the islands. -20G

You Got The Message -Deliver all 30 cars ordered through text message. 20G

Dare Devil -Complete 100% of the unique stunt jumps. -30G

Assassin's Greed -Complete all 9 assassin missions. -20G

Endangered Species -Collect every hidden package in the game. -50G

Under the Radar -Fly underneath the main bridges in the game that cross water with a helicopter. 40G

Dial B For Bomb -Unlock the special ability of phoning for a bomb to be placed. -10G

Gracefully Taken -Complete mission "I'll Take Her". -10G

Liberty City (5) -After meeting all possible friends, the ones left alive all like you above 90%. -20G

No More Strangers -Meet all random characters. -5G

That Special Someone -Complete mission "That Special Someone". -10G

You Won! -Complete the final mission. -60G

Liberty City Minute -Complete the story missions in less than 30 hours. -30G
Key To The City -Achieve 100% in "Game progress" statistic. -100G

Teamplayer -Kill 5 players who are not in your team, in any ranked multiplayer team game. -10G

Cut Your Teeth -Earn a personal rank promotion in multiplayer -5G

Join The Midnight Club -Win a ranked multiplayer race without damaging your vehicle too much and with damaged enabled. -10G

Fly The Co-op -Beat our time in ranked versions of "Deal Breaker", "Hangman's NOOSE" and "Bomb the Base II". -15G

Take It For The Team -Be on the winning team in all ranked multiplayer team games. -10G

Top Of The Food Chain -Kill 20 players with a pistol in a ranked multiplayer deathmatch. 10G

Top The Midnight Club -Come first in 20 different ranked standard multiplayer races. 20G

Wanted -Achieve the highest personal rank in multiplayer. -20G

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic -Win all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and "Cops 'n Crooks", as both sides. 30G

Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie -Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match. 10G

Here are tips on how to unlock the achievements courtesy of Lycanthrope.

All you have to do is go for the red-green inner zone. hit there three times in a row in one turn and that's it.

Easy just call Roman or whoever up and got play pool, don't change the aiming thing since the computer aims better than you.

This just takes practice really, play it once or twice get the hang of it then just gor for it like you really want it. Only tips I can really say is keep your colors organized. I might make a video on how to do this or I'll look one up.

Finish Him.- Complete 10 Melee counters, in 4 minutes. ( To counter, press 'A' as the enemy throws a punch, to dodge, and once you have dodged, press 'B' to counter. 10 of these in 4 minutes earns you the achievement. - 15G
Go to happiness island fight people. When they are going to swing press A and then tap B. You can pull off two counters on one person before they die. And dont worry about police they are very scarce there so that is why that is a good place to do it.

Geneticall Superior - Win 20 Single player street races. (Call Brucie to organize a race). -25G
Working on this still but the races are SOOOOOOO easy. There is kind of a cheap method but it is boring. I dont see why you'll need it but I'll post it up anyways.
1st. Call Brucie, set up a race.
2nd. Go to the race location, but DONT drive into the arrow.
3rd. Call Brucie back and Select Quit Race.
4th. As soon as you hear the phone dialing and see all the cars drive away, HANG UP the phone.
5th. Wait about 5 seconds and Drive into the arrow and do the race..

Credit to the guy who found this, it wasn't me though.

Wheelie Rider- Do a 500 feet wheelie, on a bike (at least) I recomend doing this on a long bridge, at night, when traffic is low. - 30G
I got this by accident on a bridge, but there were no cars since the bridge just opened up. It was during a mission. But i heard a good place to do this is at the air port.

Go to the first lane, take 2 full steps to the left then just go straight up and down. any minor changes will affect the outcome. I do not take credit for this method.

I cheated for this one but it was just to spawn a Comet, which doesnt affect achievements and as far as I know doesn't affect 100% neither. This one is kinda glitchy, it'll take you more than one jump to get this one even if you accomplish 5 rolls in one jump, IDK why but I read somewhere you got 20 seconds to pull off 5 rolls doesn't matter how many jumps or crashes so long as its in around 20 seconds.

Not so easy bot not hard neither just drive like you've never droven before.

For this one just go to a busy Bridge and block it off with a bus or a fire truck, something long. then just wait for 10 cars and fire your rocket launcher. Might take more than one ammo though.

Haven't done this yet but it seems easy enough just looks like it'll take time, there are 10 on each city so 30 in all.

Cleaned the Mean streets- Capture 20 criminals, through the police computer.- 20G
easy as hell!! just go for the gang activity and criminal on foot. after you've done this you can cheat!!

It'll Cost Ya - Complete a taxi ride without skipping from one island to another. -5G

You'll get this at the end of the story if you haven't been wasting too much money.

Very easy just takes very long cuz he sends you a text message every 6 hours.

get map from online spawn a motorbike and jump away

Like the daredevil one just longer

Under the Radar -Fly underneath the main bridges in the game that cross water with a helicopter. 40G
Simply go to the heli tours place jack a helicopter if you dont have all islands yet go to the one you dont have and get a 6 star wanted level and fly in the air and under the bridges. there you go 2 achievements at the same time. REMEMBER on algonquin where there are four bridges in a row the one with the smoke stack counts as two bridges you have to fly under it twice, normal side and smoke stack side.

Driving Mr. Bellic- Unlock the special ability of Taxi. (Become friends. Enough with Roman.) -10G

Dial B For Bomb -Unlock the special ability of phoning for a bomb to be placed. -10G

Liberty City (5) -After meeting all possible friends, the ones left alive all like you above 90%. -20G
You get all of these from your friends just put some time into your friends and youll get it eventually
Most if not all your friends like drinking and strip clubs. Brucie likes heli's and boats, jacob like darts and eating, roman is easy, dwayne likes anything if you have him, and packy likes a show and well he's irish you guess

Look for a guide on this online somewhere

Teamplayer -Kill 5 players who are not in your team, in any ranked multiplayer team game. -10G

Join The Midnight Club -Win a ranked multiplayer race without damaging your vehicle too much and with damaged enabled. -10G
Either win a Boat race or a helicopter race.

Fly The Co-op -Beat our time in ranked versions of "Deal Breaker", "Hangman's NOOSE" and "Bomb the Base II". -15G

Take It For The Team -Be on the winning team in all ranked multiplayer team games. -10G
easy you just have to go for it. keep playing every team game type till you one of each.

Top Of The Food Chain -Kill 20 players with a pistol in a ranked multiplayer deathmatch. 10G
For this you'll either have to have skill or go out looking for this specifically. if your host you can set it so that it's pistols only.

Top The Midnight Club -Come first in 20 different ranked standard multiplayer races. 20G

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic -Win all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and "Cops 'n Crooks", as both sides. 30G

Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie -Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match. 10G

« Last edited by qwertyuio on May 13th 2008 »
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Animefreak Posted at: 15:08 May11 2008 Post ID: 2235944
Animefreak
The Doctor
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Wouldn't it be better to add a list of achievements? So people won't have to search for the ones they need.
Yes.
superblobby Posted at: 15:16 May11 2008 Post ID: 2235955
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Whoever can be bothered, I Submitted the list to the cheats section, on the main site. Copy and paste much.
England; time setters for the entire world.
qwertyuio Posted at: 22:01 May11 2008 Post ID: 2236538
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
On 11-May-2008 superblobby said:Whoever can be bothered, I Submitted the list to the cheats section, on the main site. Copy and paste much.
Do that I will. But I have a list of achievements on the thread of this I have in Halo 3 (From the Guide) and yet it still got like 9 pages and growing. D=
Lycanthrope Posted at: 22:14 May11 2008 Post ID: 2236557
Lycanthrope
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I gots like half of those they're easy.
[center][b] Damn awesome tag by V-Gamer, thanks breh

The Word Alive - The Devil Inside
PannicC[/center][/b]
nicko 9000 Posted at: 10:51 May12 2008 Post ID: 2236838
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
+
On 11-May-2008 superblobby said:Whoever can be bothered, I Submitted the list to the cheats section, on the main site. Copy and paste much.
lol, so did I :S

I'm writing a step by step waljkthrough to getting all the single player acheivments.

so far I've done walk free and one man army.

got another 38 more :S
sXe

superblobby Posted at: 11:04 May12 2008 Post ID: 2236848
superblobby
+
+
Mah social circle went boom.

Haven't played in...11 days?

So, yer no achievements as of yet.

Lycanthrope, because you find them easy, post some pointers for the first post, to help?
nicko 9000 Posted at: 14:06 May12 2008 Post ID: 2237022
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
+
lol, you have to kill a rockstar developer to get a measly 10g, I'd want 49018234981293 gamerscore to hold my ego adfter I klled a rockstar developer Evil
sXe

Lycanthrope Posted at: 18:19 May12 2008 Post ID: 2237517
Lycanthrope
+
+
On 12-May-2008 superblobby said:Mah social circle went boom.

Haven't played in...11 days?

So, yer no achievements as of yet.

Lycanthrope, because you find them easy, post some pointers for the first post, to help?
Sure let me write one up. I'll start now but I'll post it up in a day or two.

PannicC[/center][/b]
qwertyuio Posted at: 21:46 May12 2008 Post ID: 2237812
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
On 12-May-2008 Lycanthrope said:Sure let me write one up. I'll start now but I'll post it up in a day or two.
I will hold you to your word. The rockstar devoloper thing is probably pretty tricky. And highly unlikely.
Lycanthrope Posted at: 10:49 May13 2008 Post ID: 2238123
Lycanthrope
+
+
I dont think that one is viral yet. you know on the dashboard where it says game nights and what not just wait till you can game with GTA IV devs night.

But here it is it's poorly written anybody can change the wording or anything about it here you go.

All you have to do is go for the red-green inner zone. hit there three times in a row in one turn and that's it.

Easy just call Roman or whoever up and got play pool, don't change the aiming thing since the computer aims better than you.

This just takes practice really, play it once or twice get the hang of it then just gor for it like you really want it. Only tips I can really say is keep your colors organized. I might make a video on how to do this or I'll look one up.

Go to happiness island fight people. When they are going to swing press A and then tap B. You can pull off two counters on one person before they die. And dont worry about police they are very scarce there so that is why that is a good place to do it.

Working on this still but the races are SOOOOOOO easy. There is kind of a cheap method but it is boring. I dont see why you'll need it but I'll post it up anyways.
4th. As soon as you hear the phone dialing and see all the cars drive away, HANG UP the phone.

I got this by accident on a bridge, but there were no cars since the bridge just opened up. It was during a mission. But i heard a good place to do this is at the air port.

Go to the first lane, take 2 full steps to the left then just go straight up and down. any minor changes will affect the outcome. I do not take credit for this method.

I cheated for this one but it was just to spawn a Comet, which doesnt affect achievements and as far as I know doesn't affect 100% neither. This one is kinda glitchy, it'll take you more than one jump to get this one even if you accomplish 5 rolls in one jump, IDK why but I read somewhere you got 20 seconds to pull off 5 rolls doesn't matter how many jumps or crashes so long as its in around 20 seconds.

For this one just go to a busy Bridge and block it off with a bus or a fire truck, something long. then just wait for 10 cars and fire your rocket launcher. Might take more than one ammo though.

Haven't done this yet but it seems easy enough just looks like it'll take time, there are 10 on each city so 30 in all.

easy as hell!! just go for the gang activity and criminal on foot. after you've done this you can cheat!!

You'll get this at the end of the story if you haven't been wasting too much money.

Simply go to the heli tours place jack a helicopter if you dont have all islands yet go to the one you dont have and get a 6 star wanted level and fly in the air and under the bridges. there you go 2 achievements at the same time. REMEMBER on algonquin where there are four bridges in a row the one with the smoke stack counts as two bridges you have to fly under it twice, normal side and smoke stack side.

You get all of these from your friends just put some time into your friends and youll get it eventually
Most if not all your friends like drinking and strip clubs. Brucie likes heli's and boats, jacob like darts and eating, roman is easy, dwayne likes anything if you have him, and packy likes a show and well he's irish you guess

easy you just have to go for it. keep playing every team game type till you one of each.

For this you'll either have to have skill or go out looking for this specifically. if your host you can set it so that it's pistols only.

PannicC[/center][/b]
nicko 9000 Posted at: 15:18 May13 2008 Post ID: 2238494
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
+
Your method for the walk free acheivement is wrong.

you have to evade them on foot.
sXe

Lycanthrope Posted at: 20:22 May13 2008 Post ID: 2239162
Lycanthrope
+
+
No you dont... I got away on a car. I think. all I know is I didn't walk that's for sure.

PannicC[/center][/b]
qwertyuio Posted at: 21:21 May13 2008 Post ID: 2239265
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
On 13-May-2008 Lycanthrope said:I dont think that one is viral yet. you know on the dashboard where it says game nights and what not just wait till you can game with GTA IV devs night.

But here it is it's poorly written anybody can change the wording or anything about it here you go.

Thanks, added to first post.
nicko 9000 Posted at: 13:25 May14 2008 Post ID: 2239835
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
+
On 13-May-2008 Lycanthrope said:No you dont... I got away on a car. I think. all I know is I didn't walk that's for sure.
strange, the acheivment says to escape on foot.

did you jump out of the car just before you lost your wanted level?
sXe

therapper Posted at: 06:35 May15 2008 Post ID: 2240509
therapper
+
+
On 14-May-2008 nicko 9000 said:strange, the acheivment says to escape on foot.

did you jump out of the car just before you lost your wanted level?
well i was drivin' a car as well and i didn't go on foot at all i started off buy runin' down a copper and dive-by shootin'

Edit: it says to Evade a 4 star wanted level cops not buy losin' them on foot

« Last edited by therapper on May 15th 2008 »

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
superblobby Posted at: 06:42 May15 2008 Post ID: 2240512
superblobby
+
+
I just drove, on like a motorway, and one of the little circle road bits...eh nvm.

Not hard.
therapper Posted at: 06:48 May15 2008 Post ID: 2240516
therapper
+
+
i know were your onabout any way i used a car cos i suck on the bikes

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
nicko 9000 Posted at: 12:35 May16 2008 Post ID: 2241720
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
+
thats odd.

I evaded a four star wanted level on a sanchez, and I didnt get the acheivement.

and the video I wached on www.xbox360achievements.org/game/grand-theft-auto-iv/achievements
says you have to do it on foot.
sXe

Lycanthrope Posted at: 18:46 May23 2008 Post ID: 2251640
Lycanthrope
+
+
Damn, dude just edit your post. Don't see why the double post.

PannicC[/center][/b]
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close