Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Who likes GTA:LCS and PSP?????

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

GTA KING 92 Posted at: 04:16 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 770804
GTA KING 92
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Personaly i think the PSP was a huge waste of 180 quid and there is no way that I would have forked out the best part of 50 quid for Liberty City Stories if i new it would have been so ****!!!!!!!!

Now I love GTA - i got all the uva 6 games and love them all - but honestly GTA 1 on the PC looks better after playing this crap excuse for a game

And if you havent already wasted �180 on a PSP my advice is dont bother cos it will be the worst 180 notes ever spent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSPCT DGGY DGS!!!!!!!!!
EVERyTHING I say about the GTA series of game is true So **************s And Liberty City SDtories is a waste of money and a load of ****!!!!!!!!!! So is the PSP!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurch5000 Posted at: 09:26 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 771197
Lurch5000
+
+
well we all have different oppinions, i think the PSP is great, so is the game, but you can think what you want

Bout The Time I Set This Reccord Straight, All The Needle Nose Punchin' Is Makin Me Irate Sick Of My B!tch!n' Fallin' On Deaf Ears, Where You Gonna Be In The Next 5 Years?
Bloody Baron Posted at: 14:00 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 771720
Bloody Baron
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think all the GTA's are awesome and the PSP is the bomb and the best technology we have today. Im a true GTA fan, If you were a true GTA fan you wouldnt say stuff like this. I will now close this seeing as this is pointless and could easily lead to flamming.

(THREAD CLOSED)

Eminem: The Legend of Legends
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 304666

Post Top
Click to close