Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

rockstars e-mail address for the FBI truck

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 18:52 Dec23 2004 Post ID: 44075
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yup the code worked. The FBI truck is pretty cool I see the spot where the machine gun would be but it's not on it. Anyways the truck is pretty cool to bad we couldn't use the machine gun that would make it even more awesome.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ghost 47 Posted at: 19:28 Dec23 2004 Post ID: 44114
Ghost 47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok. Thanks for your info. And ordered the cheat disc from the website you gave. But i already got the hotknife, I got it during vigilante.
???

Image removed — width exceeds 500 pixels — Cross Stinger

*thanks crossy....

minibigfoot Posted at: 02:28 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44194
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what level do you have to get up to get the hotknife car please tell me thanks what the code for the fbi truck because thats all i want the disc for it wil be a wast of money
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
Ghost 47 Posted at: 09:41 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44348
Ghost 47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Up to like level 3. If you dont get the car by level 3, start over. I used the cop bike in san fierro. Before i started, i bought tons of tec 9's so i could plow through the people who werent in the hotknife. I found it around palasades, near the park.
???

Image removed — width exceeds 500 pixels — Cross Stinger

*thanks crossy....

minibigfoot Posted at: 10:24 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44364
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok thanks for that gost hey eyeinthesky what the cheat for the fbi truck as i have to wait for a while for the disc
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 10:30 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44365
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
WQ7M 4K2M 6EKNJ
9E5E XET1 B6VR3
B76W 0YM9 90F26

That's the entire code for the FBI truck. This replaces car#1 in CJ's garage with the FBI Truck. So simply go to grove street and park a car in the garage and then let the garage close then go back and the FBI truck will be there instead. What's weird is you can spawn like huge vehicles in that tiny garage but it's hard getting them out.... It's weird. So far that's the only garage the codes for the vehicles work for. Also here is a complete list of codes for that code disc: http://us.codejunkies.com/news_reviews.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&p=1&i=8472&s=8
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
minibigfoot Posted at: 11:14 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44386
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
do you have to have the disc to put the cheat in if you dont how do i put it in the game
my gang

eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 14:55 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44509
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You need to use the code disc that was on the link I gave which is at codejunkies.com That's the only way to use the code.
minibigfoot Posted at: 01:29 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44606
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh well i must get it then and merry christmas to you all
my gang

minibigfoot Posted at: 02:36 Dec26 2004 Post ID: 44759
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
eyeinthesky did you get an email back from that guy yet
my gang

eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 11:52 Dec26 2004 Post ID: 44818
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No I did not recieve an email from him yet.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close