Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Weird sightings in black hell.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
250exboy Posted at: 22:45 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52863
250exboy
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I tried the black hell thing and couldn't find the warehouse so I went looking around and first I found the crane that is in hunter quarry just outside of los santos(but in black hell).next I found people walking around on the grey ground(you can shoot them).Then I found a floating horeshoe when I picked it up it said 51 out of 50 horeshoes found.Finnaly I found water that was like a wall it just appeared there all of a sudden.When I flew over it and went straight down into the water and went under then floated back up and just floated there with the jetpack on.Yes I found some pretty weird things up there or down there wherever that is.I would like to explore a lot more but it is too big.I bet if you look more you could find a lot more.When I looked I went north.Pretty weird.
Yes........................I have that quad.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 13:16 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53044
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
In order to get to the warehouse you need a cheat enhancer that lets enable the ultimate hieght on the jetpack. Without a cheat device you wont be able to get to the warehouse.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
minibigfoot Posted at: 13:29 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53074
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
250exboy Posted at: 17:46 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53215
250exboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have a codebreaker will that work?
Ghost 47 Posted at: 19:44 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53261
Ghost 47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was going to make a thread telling about hell, liberty city, and interiors, but i guess u ppl already know.
???

Image removed — width exceeds 500 pixels — Cross Stinger

*thanks crossy....

250exboy Posted at: 20:13 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53269
250exboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
WILL IT??!!!!!!
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 21:57 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53306
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The only way to know if your codebreaker will work is if you get a code for Unlimted hiehgt with the jetpack if your codebreaker doesn't have that type of code then no it will not work.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
minibigfoot Posted at: 01:44 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53314
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
will the low gravity cheat work off vice city or the flying car cheat work
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 02:14 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53315
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok well I found out you only need to get the unlimted height to get to liberty city but you can get real close. http://www.maxbot.com/misc/LibertyCityViaGym.wmv that is a link to a movie that shows you what to do when you get into the gym and then how to get to the warehouse in black hell. I made without any cheats to the warehouse and the reflective floor but I got lost and I lost where the yellow marker was so I got to start over but I saw it.
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 02:35 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53317
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh and this will help I finally got the code for unlimted height:

Using the following code for GameShark/AR2/CB:

Jetpack Unlimited Height
(use L2 and R2 to move around)
1024E2E4 00003BD2
D0700942 0020C000
1024E2E4 00003BB0

ARMax USA/NTSC:
04RV-RNH4-QTYU1
KX13-2Y9F-7VNN0
MJE4-ZN4T-K2ZEH
TD9X-QUQW-TFNE8

ARMax PAL (untested):
TYMQ-V08F-BZTCB
KX13-2Y9F-7VNN0
MJE4-ZN4T-K2ZEH
TD9X-QUQW-TFNE8

Edit - I read this on IGN.com
Note: This will corrupt your save file due to the cheat involved; for best results, pull out your PS2 memory card prior to your attempt.
Go to the gym in Ganton
Kill all 4 people inside.
Use the jetpack cheat.
Walk to the yellow marker with the jetpack, and fly straight up. You'll go straight up through the roof. Now, land on the roof.
Fly 2 blocks east, and you'll see a yellow marker. Land right on/near the marker, take off the jetpack, and walk inside the marker.
You'll enter the Angel Pine Motel building. Grab your jetpack (if you see it), or respawn it again with a cheat.
You can now fly up, and around the interior universe.

Those are the same exact steps to get to liberty city.... So if that's the case then trying to get to liberty city will corrupt your game file!!!! I don't think I am going to try and get there anymore if it corrupts the game file.
chrisdacheat Posted at: 12:50 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53449
chrisdacheat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What are shark codes PLEASE
I've completed all level's and is bored i've done every ramage, played every game of poker, black jack and pool/snooker i've got all areas green so since i finished i know everythink there is 2 know so bring it on ask me wot u what and leave a message
MINIBIGFOOT Posted at: 13:17 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53475
MINIBIGFOOT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the computer wont let me wach it so is it the gym on the first island next to grove street
my gang

eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 13:21 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53476
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes it's in that gym. You go in and kill everyone in there that will activate something not sure what. Then you spawn the jetpack code and fly up past the roof. Now you have to mark on the map where the black hell marker is. Then fly that direction and land then walk into the marker which you will be teleported into the warehouse with the reflective floor and it has no roof then you spawn the jetpack and you fly out of the warehouse and you are flying on the so called interior world which this will corrupt your game file if you have your memory card in.... Then from the interior world you can fly to many hidden places or liberty city but to get to liberty city you need to unlimted jetpack height code.
minibigfoot Posted at: 13:41 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53521
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where about is the black hell warehouse on your map so i can mark it
my gang

eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 14:01 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53564
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
www.gtasamasters.com/maps/LibertyGuideMap.jpg use that map it is the second dot to the far right and that's the exact location of it.
Ghost 47 Posted at: 15:42 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53646
Ghost 47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thats where i found all my info, ign.
???

*thanks crossy....

Ghost 47 Posted at: 15:53 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53648
Ghost 47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh yeah, i also found some secret interiors that you cant get by walking around. Im not sure of the location becouse black hell is a tricky place. But 1 that i found was a hidden barber shop. it is not on the map but you can go inside it from hell.
???

*thanks crossy....

eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 17:31 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53707
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah they also have a hidden strip club in black hell as well.
MiniBigFoot Posted at: 09:25 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 53846
MiniBigFoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok thanks fot the map i need to get my cheat disc out then
my gang

250exboy Posted at: 21:46 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 54257
250exboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I found the reflective floor and the marker just fine WITHOUT a cheat device but then I ended up in the building thing and flew over to were liberty city was supposed to be and couldn't find anything.But I was flying around and found a chunk of san fierro it's the part with your garage the fire station and the train station but all the roads just drop offf so far off.I took a lot of pictures of all this stuff.Also the garage over there is OPEN you can walk inside of it the camera angle is a bit like resident evil though??.All this is over by the trucking mission place.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close