Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Weird sightings in black hell.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 13:05 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54345
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 13-Jan-2005 250exboy said:I found the reflective floor and the marker just fine WITHOUT a cheat device but then I ended up in the building thing and flew over to were liberty city was supposed to be and couldn't find anything.But I was flying around and found a chunk of san fierro it's the part with your garage the fire station and the train station but all the roads just drop offf so far off.I took a lot of pictures of all this stuff.Also the garage over there is OPEN you can walk inside of it the camera angle is a bit like resident evil though??.All this is over by the trucking mission place.
Only way to get to liberty city is to have the unlimted height cheat for the jetpack because liberty city is very very high up and you can't get to it without using the cheat device. Anyways I can't find the dang marker in blackhell I fly to where it is but I can't find it. I saw it once then lost is and now I can't find it again lol. I will have to keep looking and see if I can get to it.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
250exboy Posted at: 22:50 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54546
250exboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey ghost 47 I saw that fbi vehicle in the stratedy guide. That thing is sweet!!That machine gun on top looks mean.It looks like a machine gun off of ghost recon, or a flack 88 off of call of duty:finest hour.
Yes........................I have that quad.
minibigfoot Posted at: 07:03 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54631
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah i konow its briil because i have on dont ask how but if you want to know cheat disc you can get it of this site its got millions of cheats just for £9.99 its brill
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
Ghost 47 Posted at: 10:02 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54668
Ghost 47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 14-Jan-2005 250exboy said:Hey ghost 47 I saw that fbi vehicle in the stratedy guide. That thing is sweet!!That machine gun on top looks mean.It looks like a machine gun off of ghost recon, or a flack 88 off of call of duty:finest hour.
Yeah. They canceled my cheat disc order. Its cause i ordered it around the christmas.
???

Image removed — width exceeds 500 pixels — Cross Stinger

*thanks crossy....

Ghost 47 Posted at: 10:05 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54670
Ghost 47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I wanted to know, the reflected floor is yellow right? Because i saw it and i went to go in, but it flung me out in the water!!? I know i need the cheat disc to get to L city, but i want make sure i know what im doing.
???

Image removed — width exceeds 500 pixels — Cross Stinger

*thanks crossy....

eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 11:58 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54767
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well in blackhell everything is black and when you land on the reflective floor you will see cj's reflection but when you get into the warehouse the reflective floor color is a light brownish color I believe.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
250exboy Posted at: 18:17 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54990
250exboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Now every thing is black and the floor is like a mirror.
Yes........................I have that quad.
bluntsmoker Posted at: 21:21 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 55048
bluntsmoker
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is there a way to get portland on your map or to fly there? i read that in the user submitted cheats section of this site
bluntsmoker Posted at: 21:26 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 55052
bluntsmoker
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what is in the "black hell" liberty city? can you do stuff or just fly around and look at it?
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:34 Sep22 2012 Post ID: 3152216
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Anyone still using this? Now that I'm 15, I started exploring the cray stuff on this game lol
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close