Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

little toy plane

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

hockeyguy4400 Posted at: 20:25 Jan25 2005 Post ID: 60609
hockeyguy4400
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok im aggravated my 2 friends and i cant pass this stupid little rc plane mission is anyone else having this problem?

if not please tell me how to pass i kill all 5 guys but never have enough fule to make it back to the shop please help ????????
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ghost 47 Posted at: 20:51 Jan25 2005 Post ID: 60616
Ghost 47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is a hard mission. The only way to beat it is to keep trying. Just make your own route. Get the guys that are closest, then get the guys that are far away.
???

Image removed — width exceeds 500 pixels — Cross Stinger

*thanks crossy....

SC Posted at: 04:37 Jan26 2005 Post ID: 60709
SC
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is one of the most frustrating missions in the whole game.

The way I passed it was to first get the three couriers closest to me (The van just at the side of where you take off, the guy on the bicycle, and then the van that speeds off the moment you shoot it, and shoots back at you whenever you are close to it).

This is the easiest bit, the hardest is to get to the couriers at the far north of the land, and then come back with enough fuel. I just flew up to a road that I thought the courier would drive onto; look at the map, when the courier is waiting at a crossroad quite far away, and one of the roads on the crossroads leads directly to where you are, just wait and hope that he comes to you.

I think I was lucky as this is a very risky thing to do, you don't know where they will end up. But that's the way I passed it, just by letting the last two couriers come to me.
Violent T Posted at: 20:15 Jan30 2005 Post ID: 62532
Violent T
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dude, This mission is gay it took me like 5 tries to do it. What I did I would get the vans 1st. Then the bikers. I got on the ground and shot them I didnt stay in the air.
The White Chocolate "Holla"
gtasean88 Posted at: 19:58 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 64194
gtasean88
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sup people
Grovegangstas lets change are name to something and CJ MASTER CALL ME SO WE CAN MAKE IT on saturday at 5 K Grovegangstas are Me, CJ Master thas all i no right now so make a post in the team and clan boards telling me your on ill make a topic
gtasean88 Posted at: 19:59 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 64195
gtasean88
Forum GuestMember
+
+
supply lines?
Grovegangstas lets change are name to something and CJ MASTER CALL ME SO WE CAN MAKE IT on saturday at 5 K Grovegangstas are Me, CJ Master thas all i no right now so make a post in the team and clan boards telling me your on ill make a topic
superman4u Posted at: 19:36 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64664
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
hey guys if u want a pic by ur name like mine just ask me ill tell thats just if u want it ok. U can have n e pic u want ranging from san andreas to family guy or whatever lol so just ask me bye.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
minibigfoot Posted at: 01:35 Feb05 2005 Post ID: 64771
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the picture of eddie is the only picture i could find ill look for a new one but no luck so far
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
cheat needer Posted at: 11:27 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 65728
cheat needer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how?
no1 talk to pulaski she or he or both is a cocksucking ******* who got mine and minibigfoots sites band

peace homies cept from pulaski who aint a homie
gtasean88 Posted at: 18:18 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 66299
gtasean88
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey guys
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close