Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

"Burning Desire" Glitch

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:53 Nov13 2013 Post ID: 3287771
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have yoused 1903 cheats but i cant go further in the gameplay with the mission "bruning desire" on the mac
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:55 Apr29 2014 Post ID: 3317836
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
something strange is goin on with me with this mission, except, after I save her and she kisses CJ, the cutscene ends, and the whole thing freezes, and I could see the destination on the map, so it happened after the cutscene... and just to say, my GTA didnt give me my vehicle sounds, I mean if I drive a car, I wouldn't here a sound from it except when you turn, but now luckily it's alright but I cant hear the Radio or the mission sounds or even the phone, but sometimes I hear sound at rare times, like someone says something and CJ is like "Alright Homie!" and my game freezes sometimes... it didn't really freeze when I first played it, I don't think it did, but I think it started when I downloaded DYOM v8 I think...
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:39 Nov22 2014 Post ID: 3359453
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have the same problem but with a downloaded version of the game from xbox, the girl runs away and I'm left there, did anyone solve this problem, fyi no cheats involved in the gameplay.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close