Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

100% with cheat codes....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 14:23 Nov16 2004 Post ID: 24300
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok I have seen a lot of people posting saying that just like in Vice City if you use cheats you can't get 100% but how can that be the case if my friend used cheats and got 100% on Vice City and he just beat San Andreas 100% with cheats...... I also beat Vice City with cheats and still got 100% maybe it's certian version of the game or something that you can't get 100% if you use cheats.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
minibigfoot Posted at: 01:39 Nov17 2004 Post ID: 24534
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if you can get 100% with cheats you stilll get alll the cars and alll that stuff.
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
100percent-andreas Posted at: 13:24 Nov18 2004 Post ID: 25532
100percent-andreas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think people are lyeing about cheats affest the 100%, they probly wanna finish the game first and say cheats stop u from doing so. then they will probly use cheats themself. anyway how can cheats affect it. cheats dont stop u from finding the oysters and horse shoes or finnishing all the races.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 308599

Post Top
Click to close