Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

this is really pissing me off......................

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Carl_Johnson Posted at: 15:05 Nov19 2004 Post ID: 26711
Carl_Johnson
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
okay, i have a couple of things in mind:

-there is a certain number of cars you can have in each garage, i dont exceed the limit and sometimes my cars either completely disappear or they lose a paint job, it is really annoying (could it be to the lack of space on my memory card, i've deleted some other saved games)

-zero's mission of where you are in this mini war zone (referred to as no man's land) and the missions itself is pretty simple but the time allowed in not enough, what should i do?

-wuzi's mission in which you must go out to some jump point, the problem is that once i get there, there is no little arrow telling me where to go, i only see the arrow in the radar or gps or whatever, what should i do?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 17:12 Nov19 2004 Post ID: 26800
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
- Yeah on one of my cars I lost a custom paint Job but on others I don't so it seems like only certain cars or something not sure....

- You have 8:00 minutes to beat this mission...... That's pleanty of time to get it done. The first thing you should do however is take out the tanks with the bombs and then from there all you do is throw the barrels off the path and like there are two spots where you have to but a plank of wood across a gap so the car can get across.

- Not sure which mission your talking about so can't help you out on this one.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
Carl_Johnson Posted at: 13:22 Nov20 2004 Post ID: 27664
Carl_Johnson
Forum GuestMember
+
+
-the johnson family garage, the garage you won from catalina, and the abandoned rc tower garage are the main ones where my cars are either completely lost or lose paint jobs

-as for the mission, that is the mission, should i try to destroy the little helicopter thing that keeps putting the barrels in the way first?
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 17:15 Nov20 2004 Post ID: 27848
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
- yeah those I have had a problem with as well all the other garages I have used seem to work.

- You can destroy the helicopter but only when it returns to it's base and starts to go down to pick up a barrel. I had a tough time destryoing it so I ignored it. I just flew right over the car the whole time picking up barrels along the way.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close