Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Flying the AT-400

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 23:32 Nov22 2004 Post ID: 29860
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok I didn't think you could fly these planes I knew you could buy a ticket and have them take you to other islands but you can fly one. Alright for those of you that don't know what the AT-400 is it's a plane in fact it's the largest plane in the whole game. Ok now to fly it go to the Las Venturas airpot and follow the run way all the way down at the end of it should be a very huge hanger and it's by itself no other ones around it walk up to this huge hanger and the door will slolwy begin to open. Note that the door opens from top to bottom. Now I have heard that the plane will spawn at certain times of the day when I was there is was around 6:00 something in the morning so you could try around that time. Ok so once the doors open you will be greeted with the huge plane. To get in it follow the ramp up to it on the right. Once in don't turn the wheel instead slowly backout of the hanger cause you don't want the wings to get stuck on the walls they are very huge wings so if you turn any little bit they will get stuck. Only thing that sucks about this plane is that it's somewhat slow but not to much.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
cjpluss Posted at: 06:53 Nov25 2004 Post ID: 31415
cjpluss
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That plane is really cool, but it's annoying that you can't get back into it once you get out. I went to the hangar at about 10am and it wasn't there, but at 11:30 it was.
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 11:21 Nov25 2004 Post ID: 31484
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well I found that at the easter bay airport there are ladders and if you get one of the little cars that sit around in the airpot you can attach the latter to the back of the car and take it to the plane to get back in but I have only seen those at that airport.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
silverdust Posted at: 23:47 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33856
silverdust
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanx for the help to my queston eyesinthesky43
CATZBOZ Posted at: 18:18 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36417
CATZBOZ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes very cool plane its a bit slow and the turning is really bad ive done a loop to loop though Smile it resembles a Boeing 737-500
www.gta-life.co.uk
scottmanderson Posted at: 08:47 Dec08 2004 Post ID: 37886
scottmanderson
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its impossible to land
firthy boy Posted at: 08:51 Dec08 2004 Post ID: 37889
firthy boy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
CATZBOZ, how the hell did you manage to do a loop the loop
CATZBOZ Posted at: 15:13 Dec08 2004 Post ID: 38197
CATZBOZ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok its pretty easy get to nearly maximum height not full height though. then go straight forward building up speeed for about 30 secs. when at full speeed pull back the analogue and it should start going up make sure u keep the analogue pulled back the whole time it should then go up and loop
Note: the plane will lose a lot of height when doing this if u get near the ground parachute out
www.gta-life.co.uk
hockeystud424 Posted at: 17:15 Dec23 2004 Post ID: 44048
hockeystud424
+
+
cool i found the plane
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:39 Apr01 2015 Post ID: 3375375
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i have problems turning the plane into the airport road
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close