Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Cheats Dont Affect 100%

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

user747 Posted at: 16:05 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33180
user747
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am begginning to hear more and more that in vice city and san andreas that cheats are irrelevant to 100%
Ghost 47 Posted at: 16:08 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33182
Ghost 47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im positive they have really nothing to do with it. The cheats just effect your game.U know what i mean?
???

Image removed — width exceeds 500 pixels — Cross Stinger

*thanks crossy....

eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 16:37 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33189
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah as I have said before I used cheats all throughout vice city and I got 100% and I am almost done with San Andreas and the cheats haven't had any effect on me getting 100%.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
smokndubs Posted at: 00:55 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 35986
smokndubs
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So hopefully you guys can put some input in here.... Here's my problem. The Madd Dogg mission, where you need to save him from jumping w/ the truck(boxes in the bed), it literally only gives me 1 second maximum, to get from where you stand to the truck. Any ideas? Messed up disc? It looks clean, not many scratches really...? No clue here.. A glitch?

Thanks..
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 02:19 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 35997
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Dec-2004 smokndubs said:So hopefully you guys can put some input in here.... Here's my problem. The Madd Dogg mission, where you need to save him from jumping w/ the truck(boxes in the bed), it literally only gives me 1 second maximum, to get from where you stand to the truck. Any ideas? Messed up disc? It looks clean, not many scratches really...? No clue here.. A glitch?

Thanks..
I have been reading up on this and it seems many people have had this problem and the only thing it comes down to is being a glitch on some of the games. I know I was able to get past this mission without any problems. Not sure if there is any way around the missiony you may want to return the disc and get a new one however who knows if the new disc has the glitch as well.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
smokndubs Posted at: 04:50 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36021
smokndubs
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cool. You know one thing I was thinking of (the only thing that I can really come up with) is that I'm pretty sure that when I did the first mission that involved Madd Dogg, when you had 2 steal his rhyme book... I killed him when I was bailing out of his pad. I wonder if that somehow glitches the game when you reach the second mission involving Madd Dogg...... Only thing that really comes together in my mind. Anyway, thanks for the help.

Would be kina interesting to know of the people that have this same problem, if they remember if they killed Madd Dogg in the first mission too.... eh?

L8R
SKOOLSUX Posted at: 15:01 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36352
SKOOLSUX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i killed madd dog in the first mission before i stole the ryme book i had a knife and slit his throat but i haven't got to the mission where u save him cause i'm still on supply lines and at flying school yea i no everyone is gunna lauh at me now
wassup dawgs woof woof
gtaplaya Posted at: 18:54 Dec12 2004 Post ID: 39977
gtaplaya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo man u r totally wrong when u say that cheats dont affect 100% i had the same problem with that madd dogg mission it sucks i know but the reason he jumps in one second is because of a cheat the pedestrian riot cheat hope this helps
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 01:21 Dec13 2004 Post ID: 40039
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well how can you say he is wrong when I have used cheats and it didn't affect me. Maybe it only affects UK or other versions who knows. Heres the question why would the creators of the game allow cheats to be used in the game if it screws up the game? That wouldn't make sense. So maybe it's a bug in some, the only people that could answer this question would be the creators themselves.
Ghost 47 Posted at: 14:27 Dec13 2004 Post ID: 40185
Ghost 47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I dont know. Just to be safe, when i started my first game and cheated, i started over. Now i almost have 100%. But maybe Rockstar thought they could make more money if they put cheats in that could mess up your game??? So that way people would buy another copy of the game, even though u could probably just return it for a new one?
???

*thanks crossy....

eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 18:27 Dec13 2004 Post ID: 40291
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah but if that was the case they would start losing business because people wouldn't want to buy something that would give them problems.
Ghost 47 Posted at: 19:47 Dec13 2004 Post ID: 40355
Ghost 47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Good point.
???

*thanks crossy....

popslinger Posted at: 11:01 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 771336
popslinger
+
+
Well I think it needs cheats,with out cheats, I think it be boring, but with cheats it is whol lot fun. youcould do a whol lot more, like the interior univers.

Popslinger still rides among you
RJ Fighter Posted at: 11:05 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 771345
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Hey, dude, read the date on the above post. Notice that no one has posted in this thread for over two years now? Yeah.
annefranman52 Posted at: 11:08 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 771349
annefranman52
+
+
Jeez, some people really should read the rules before posting on forums, check the other thread just been made mods, when you get here.
annabel Posted at: 15:49 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 771937
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Don't bump old topics.

-Topic closed-
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 207851

Post Top
Click to close