Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

My strategy for getting a Rhino (Military Tank)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Asem Ahmed Posted at: 11:41 Dec03 2009 Post ID: 2770742
Asem Ahmed
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello, guys...

This is my strategy for getting a Rhino...

Requirements : Either done near the end of "Money for Nothing", or after "From Zero to Hero" for getting a six-star wanted rating, bullet-proof car (optional), a strong weapon of your choice (i prefer the AK if you're early), Molotov Cocktails, minigun/M249/rocker launcher, full health and armor

Plan : If you have all 30 empire buildings, grab a BP (bulletproof) car of your choice (the BP Sanchez will work, but you'll lose armor and health) (you can still do it while not owning the 30 buildings, but i prefer during the point were you own all the buildings)..
Now, go and make mayhem near cops, until you rack up your wanted level to 3, after that, head to the Diaz Mansion found on Starfish Island...
Go inside the short wall around the mansion, arm your self with the weapon of your choice (if you stay near the Mansion's walls, you won't hear the police chopper), and kill all the cops and their cars getting near the mansion's wall (destroy the chopper(s) if it gets in your way, too), until you rack the wanted level to 6-stars...
If you see any Rhino (tank) passing the street were it meet's the mansion's wall, quickly throw a molotov cocktail near it, so that the soldiers gets outside, kill them, steal the Rhino and voila ! You need to go and save it in a garage, because if you save while it's outside the garage, it will disappear...
You can also get bribes found all around Vice City, but that's a waste of time...

Anyway, hope may strategy helps you in getting one !

Diego Mendez (Asem Ahmed)
Asem Ahmed
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ashses Posted at: 16:51 Dec30 2013 Post ID: 3296487
ashses
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay if u want a rhino you either got to get a lot of wanted stars or just use the cheat

Rhino cheat : up,L ,down,R.left,L,right,R but use the cheat if u don't want trouble
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close