Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Guitar Hero 2

Guitar hero forums rules

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

klaww Posted at: 20:33 Nov05 2007 Post ID: 1983027
klaww
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay, since this place doesn't have rules, i will make them, and set them down. Although there isn't much rule breaking in this forum, I felt there should be some.

1. No Spamming.
No talking about other games, or posting anything with no relevance to the topic. Since we don't have a Guitar Hero 1 or 3 forum, we will allow talk about it in here, although in appropriate topics.

2. No double posting
If you posted once in a topic, wait until someone else posts before you do again. This place doesn't have many topics, so bumping won't be much of a problem though.
3. No flaming.
If someone makes you mad, don't angrily post back, just say something without insulting them, or saying anything mean. If they do something that would make you really mad, and you can tell that they are doing it on purpose, please just report them.
4. Think about what people will post before you make a topic
Like my "OMFGWTFBBQ" topic, there would be nothing for people would post except for"congrats...good job?" So don't make topics that would attract pointless posts

Riku, if there is anything else you can think of, just post here.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 343778

Post Top
Click to close