Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Guitar Hero World Tour

Custom Track Creator Help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

charsiukitty Posted at: 04:19 Dec24 2008 Post ID: 2505562
charsiukitty
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I was just wondering if I could use chord books or charts to re-create my favorite songs to play offline as made famous by the original artist(s). I've heard bad things about the feature but would like to try it first before passing judgement. Any & all help is greatly appreciated.
If Guitar Hero were an I.Q. test where the highest scores determines the idiots in the group, I'd be pretty average.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 00:39 Dec26 2008 Post ID: 2506417
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
You mean edit your game disc?
charsiukitty Posted at: 16:48 Jan15 2009 Post ID: 2521655
charsiukitty
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Dec-2008 The Ultimate Cheater said:You mean edit your game disc?
No, dumbass, not that. What you're saying is flying right over my head. What I'm asking is whether you can take a guitar song book from your favorite artist, which has chords in them for that song, and use those chord references and create a version of that song on Guitar Hero: World Tour or not?! I don't mean to get pissy but it takes about a month for someone to reply to this thread and the person that responds doesn't understand what I'm trying to say. It's in black and white! Can I get someone to reply who's a little more intelligent than the last guy (Can you say "DEE-DEE-DEE" ?)? Gee, if Guitar Hero were an I.Q. test where the highest scores determines the idiots in the group, this guy would be considered "Clinically Retarded"!
If Guitar Hero were an I.Q. test where the highest scores determines the idiots in the group, I'd be pretty average.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 14:57 Jan16 2009 Post ID: 2522511
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
1. Have respect for other people here. Flaming is against the rules, and you broke it by calling me a dumbass, and clinically retarded

2. Can you read dates? You posted 24-Dec-2008 10:19:34, I posted 26-Dec-2008 06:39:54. Thats less than 2 days, where did you get a month from.

3. Why don't you try it and find out, instead of someone else doing the work. If you have a chord book, use it and try make a song. I haven't attempted to make a song yet, so I can't quite help you.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close