Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

what do u thibk the story of halo 3 will be

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Next
yarwood01 Posted at: 11:00 Dec14 2004 Post ID: 40527
yarwood01
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
plz add i would like to dream of the new halo.
eddy gordo and chrisitie monteiro are my heroes
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
kidmonkey148 Posted at: 15:57 Dec14 2004 Post ID: 40618
kidmonkey148
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I belive Halo 3 will be in The Covenant Planet(s).Where every covenant in the world is facing Master-Chief.
Send me a clan inv and ill add you. My accounts are Kidmonkey148, Kidm0nkey148, LL SyN KM148 LL, and OMGITSKidmonkey.
notorious_thug Posted at: 22:35 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 46090
notorious_thug
+
+
i think that there going to find some surviving spartans. i read the books and there are some surviving spartans. and i think they are going to stop the prophet from destroying earth or something like that. but if they make halo 3 4-player missions, ill be in heaven
NUX Posted at: 10:33 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46281
NUX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think they're going to lean toward the human side of the story again. if you got the special addition, you can watch a DVD w/ interviews and they talk about how they focused on the humans' point of view in the first one and the covenant's in the 2nd one. i think it's going to turn into a flip-flop rouine between human and covenant.
"One who is willing to give up a little freedom for a little security deserves neither!"-Benjamin Franklin
joslifer1 Posted at: 15:54 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 46936
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think that you'll have to destroy another ring of Halo. There are seven of them, aren't there? Thus there will be 7 Halo games!
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
NUX Posted at: 19:32 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47798
NUX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that would be cool
"One who is willing to give up a little freedom for a little security deserves neither!"-Benjamin Franklin
NUX Posted at: 19:32 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47800
NUX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
think of what the graphics for a 7th halo game would be like, it's too much to imagine!
i like the idea of destroyong all 7 halo's, but what if humans and covenant form a peace agrement and everyone lives happily ever
after!(i hope i'm wrong, i'd like to see 7 halo's)LOL
joslifer1 Posted at: 21:53 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47887
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What about the Flood? They're a giant race, too!
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
NUX Posted at: 22:53 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47899
NUX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think there is a whole bunch of flood on each halo, that's what it looks like. it seems possible that the covenant will finally get some sense knocked into their heads and humans and covenant will work together to destroy all of the halo's. you saw how the arbiter and master-cheif were once rivals and then worked together to try to find that sacred icon thingy. eventually, i think there will be an alliance between human and covenant, but i don't think it will happen in halo 3.
yarwood01 Posted at: 14:01 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49216
yarwood01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Jan-2005 NUX said:i think there is a whole bunch of flood on each halo, that's what it looks like. it seems possible that the covenant will finally get some sense knocked into their heads and humans and covenant will work together to destroy all of the halo's. you saw how the arbiter and master-cheif were once rivals and then worked together to try to find that sacred icon thingy. eventually, i think there will be an alliance between human and covenant, but i don't think it will happen in halo 3.
i dont think that the arbiter really had a choice in wortking with master chief
thug2 Posted at: 15:29 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49250
thug2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
alright i think in halo 3 will (obviously) start back out on the ship that ended on with Master chief and on that ship it will have the other higher archs on it (maybe this time around it would be more of a challenge to kill them) and maybe the arberator (whatever) and master chief will go head on and fight eachother and at the beginning the menu should ask if yotu want to work for evil or good oh man i can't wait to play halo three (if there is one you might never know)
NUX Posted at: 15:53 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49256
NUX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Jan-2005 yarwood01 said:i dont think that the arbiter really had a choice in wortking with master chief
guess ur right. but he did help get the sacred icon thingy, and he didn't lay a finger on the 2 humans. i think the arbiter is going to play a big role in the rest of the games
NUX Posted at: 15:56 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49257
NUX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Jan-2005 thug2 said:alright i think in halo 3 will (obviously) start back out on the ship that ended on with Master chief and on that ship it will have the other higher archs on it (maybe this time around it would be more of a challenge to kill them) and maybe the arberator (whatever) and master chief will go head on and fight eachother and at the beginning the menu should ask if yotu want to work for evil or good oh man i can't wait to play halo three (if there is one you might never know)
why wouldn't there be halo 3, w/that huge cliff-hanger at the end, and what about the other 7 halo's?

(do ya gotta' be so thick?)
yarwood01 Posted at: 08:20 Jan07 2005 Post ID: 50920
yarwood01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have heard from other sites that cortana turns into a traiter.

also if you watch the creds at the end you see a clip with cortana and gravemind (the octopuss thing)
less than me Posted at: 10:20 Jan07 2005 Post ID: 50941
less than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think that gravemind forces the prophet (and his covenant) and the masterchief(cortana, and the rest of the human race), to join forces to fight against the flood.

Just like what NUX said.
You mess with the best, you die like the rest/ 2nd place is dead last /Halo Lord
NUX Posted at: 15:00 Jan07 2005 Post ID: 51170
NUX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Jan-2005 less than me said:I think that gravemind forces the prophet (and his covenant) and the masterchief(cortana, and the rest of the human race), to join forces to fight against the flood.

Just like what NUX said.
atleast someone is cetching the idea. i'm not so sure about gravemind, though i don't know much about him. just curiuos, does anyone play wolfenstein et?
Halo Freek Posted at: 14:58 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51762
Halo Freek
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hay i finished the game and i think that cortana is gonna tell the grave mind all he wants to know BUT the arbater is going to have to go back and get her back along with the other 3 4 or 5 humans. but master cheef will have to kill the last profit and go down to earth and distroy all the grunts and migits and all the rest of those morons and the Elets and Hunters will join the humans in battle agenst the covinut the elets because they konw the trooth and had there jobs stolen by the dam gunts and the Hunters because if u recall they helped the elets in the last leavil please excuse my spelling. so what do u think about my theroy?
NUX Posted at: 16:44 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51836
NUX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Jan-2005 Halo Freek said:hay i finished the game and i think that cortana is gonna tell the grave mind all he wants to know BUT the arbater is going to have to go back and get her back along with the other 3 4 or 5 humans. but master cheef will have to kill the last profit and go down to earth and distroy all the grunts and migits and all the rest of those morons and the Elets and Hunters will join the humans in battle agenst the covinut the elets because they konw the trooth and had there jobs stolen by the dam gunts and the Hunters because if u recall they helped the elets in the last leavil please excuse my spelling. so what do u think about my theroy?
um, could u edit that a bit so it's easier to understand?
thnx
drakonz Posted at: 21:44 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51977
drakonz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think Gravemind might be part of a new race that you slaughter along with the flood. And as joslifer1 said, destroy the third halo
Are you stepping in my cornflakes? Let me tell you about stepping in someones cornflakes... it's a weird way to eat cornflakes.
DarkFlame Posted at: 00:25 Jan21 2005 Post ID: 58372
DarkFlame
+
+
hmmm.... i fink da humans n covenant work 2gether n kill da brutes (da fings dat look like bears) and da jakals n da drones dat betray da covenant
Displaying Page 1 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close