Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

what do u thibk the story of halo 3 will be

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
I heart grunts Posted at: 11:23 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219184
I heart grunts
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
you know what would be cool coagulations 5 on 5 the red team has a pelican double rockets a convent drop ship 3 plasma cannons a guy gets in each one they grab a guy in a shadow and thereÂ’s a guy in a ghost in the shadow and a guy in a tank. they go to the blue base the blue sniper in the lying position sees them tells the blue team shoot there coming convent drop ship drops the shadow the shadow drops the ghost those 2 kill every soul on the hill the blue team sends out a rocket man the ghost comes back to help the tank and the pelican the blue rocket man locks on to the ghost the guy in the ghost jump off gets onto the pelican jumps on the blue base cuts the rocket man ugly with a cleaver all the blue team comes out and say we surrendered the tank blows them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps I know how to get scarab gun
if i had an ipod i would fill the whole 10 hrs with green day any thing not green day or genarely punk rock would be sacreligist to my ipodgreen day aditoin spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spamidy spam
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
infoguy Posted at: 18:54 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 229357
infoguy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the 3 one will definetely take place with earth because they switch sides every game.
gamemaster9000 Posted at: 12:03 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603308
gamemaster9000
+
+
heck yeah
I am the killer of the flood and rule all other games ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!1
masterchief454 Posted at: 15:59 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603797
masterchief454
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think IF theres going to be a halo 3 i think there is going to have a new race of freaky aliens who will try to activate the third halo and that the convenants are going to have to join forces to the humans to destroy the third ring
Arbitor Posted at: 11:43 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 606582
Arbitor
+
+
On 07-Jan-2006 masterchief454 said:i think IF theres going to be a halo 3 i think there is going to have a new race of freaky aliens who will try to activate the third halo and that the convenants are going to have to join forces to the humans to destroy the third ring
We all no there is gonna be a third halo, Bungi wouldnt stop with a Prophet alive and Earth under attack would they lol.
green machinep60 Posted at: 17:54 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 610276
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This topic should be closed becuz there is a topic like this
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
Arbitor Posted at: 19:30 Jan14 2006 Post ID: 615579
Arbitor
+
+
We only close the one that is inactive, people post hear more than in the first one, therefore the first one will be closed... If there is one.
THE ARBITER Posted at: 16:39 May04 2006 Post ID: 812677
THE ARBITER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OOOOOOOHHHH......

NUX YOU STOLE ALL MY IDEAS STOP REPLYING EVERY SECOND...:-(
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 19:42 May08 2006 Post ID: 817343
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok stop typing in all caps!!! i will report you! ok i heard on halo 3 that the covenant will unite with the humans to destroy the flood onnce and for all, but thats just a rumor
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

sonickid Posted at: 19:51 May08 2006 Post ID: 817354
sonickid
Post Likes: 1
+
+
The game is about finishig the war LOL listen to Mater Cheif on the last cutscen duh!
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 19:56 May08 2006 Post ID: 817357
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know lol i dunno what the halo 3 game is going to be all about, remember i said it was just a rumor, but the suspense is killin me lol
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

Sergeant Apache Posted at: 20:50 May10 2006 Post ID: 820290
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm sorry but im not giving any info on project: Forerunner. (Master-cheif finally understands the mystery of the forerunners, the covenant get a new leader, the remaining grunts, elites, and hunt hunts have a truce with the UNSC, the remaining "truth soldiers" attack earth, The prophet of truth finds out that the MC is aboard his ship. He goes "eep." The prophet exits his ship and steps foot on the "Tainted world of masked evil" Cortan finally goes ballistic in THE MIDDLE PART of the game, her and Gravemind mak the flood repair the in amberclad attempting to attack earth cortan makes the in amberclad jump to earth, the flood controlled in amber clad gets attacked by the MAC guns, the flood [no space suit] jump into space landing on the MAC guns, the flood take over all marines, except for johnson who narrowly escapes on a Destroyer class starship bound for earth, the cortan boards the Cairo MAC gun and re-aimes the MAC guns to fire at earth. The flood take escape pods to earth and gravemind and cortana are carried aboard the Inamber clad bound for earth. The remaining "truth soldiers" fight the covenant and the UNSC when escape pods crash to earth, the flood take ove nearly half the planet by the time cheif is notified, Gravemind uncovers the "HOLY LIGHT" a sphere that controls the halo's movement, in an attempt to crush the "HOLY LIGHT" gravemind eats it so that the humans or alien will never find it, The cheif finds the Cairo pointed at earth. The cheif goes to the truths land point, turth finds out that the "UNHOLY DEVIl, lucin'aar [Gravemind]" has eaten the HOLY LIGHT wich truth planeed on using to activate "the great journey" Gravemind attacks truth saying "HE IS THE HOLY FORERUNNER" truth denies and attacks him with a plasma blast from his chair, Gravemind grapples on to him, and teleports him to the middle of the flood invasion point where the flood are gathering billions of bodies, using the same halo teleport system, he then says that earth has the same anatomies as the Halos, Truth then suffers with thousands of flood bound to him. Master cheif finds the Gravemind activating what truth called "The ark", MC finds out that the ark is the safe point of the halo firing range, MC finds truth crippled near a wall back on aboard the covenant cruiser MC says " I NEED YOUR SHIP" *shot* *bang* *dead* cortana tells gravemind to take over truths ship so then she can blast earth to rubble with the prepared MAC guns, MC didnt notice that gravemind teleported himself onboard,MC then looks at Atomic satchel charges on the ground and equipes them, MC then firses up the ship and blasts towards the MAC guns, MC finds out that truth *somehow* lived through the shots, and MC is taken to a tortue chamber with brutes grasping him, the brutes beat him the a black jackel comes in with an energy like axe and sets the axe on his chest so the enrgy burns him he then fights through the brutes grip and kills the jackel instantly, killling the brutes with the energy axe, Truth comes in and missed barely with his chair blaster thingy, MC eades and throws thruth down out of his chair, he then straps the 100-ft. range atomic bomb satchel on truths head, then the truth yells "MAY THE FORERUNNER STRIKE YOU DOWN INTO THE PITS OF TORNICE! THEN YOU SHALL SUFFER FOR YOUR SINS ARMORED DEVIL!" cheif walks out of the room and says before he walks out "DONT **** ME OFF" MC exits and sets of the bomb for 2 minutes, the gravemind intecepts the MC, "you?! why did you come here." then MC shoots his head off, "TO KICK YOUR ***." MC returns to late and the ship crashes into the cairo blowing up the inside open cortana noticed the Master-cheif, she takes over his body but then SGT. johnson knocks MC out and removes cortana's AI and then SGT crushes the chip and says "never really liked her anyways". the rest is a major spoiler and Bungie would hate me, BTW halo3 IS at E3 tune in on G4 if your E3 invite or ticket was sold out or invalid, showing of E3 starts in may for G4.
Approved by the CIA.
sonickid Posted at: 23:08 May10 2006 Post ID: 820443
sonickid
+
+
Wow that sums it all up!
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 05:33 May11 2006 Post ID: 820579
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cant wait till halo 3 comes out now lol

ddog64 Posted at: 20:48 May11 2006 Post ID: 821488
ddog64
+
+
All I know is that Earth and the Covenant join forces to finish off the flood, I don't think Cortana goes ballistic and joins with the flood.
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 17:34 May12 2006 Post ID: 822929
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ddog your oponion is judged by cortana's personality, there would be a slight problem ifshe turns evil, plus if you ever have time to waste four hours of your time and read the books then you'll know an AI's lifespan is 7 years and cortana is only 3 years of age, but when MC and cortana landed on the first halo cortana obtained all of that information so her database became full and the AI age went up due to so much info in so little time, when the lifespan runs out it's huntin' time for AIs. Also Cortana indeed joins the flood, she told MC that if the installation was activated she would activate the bomb inside the Inamberclad, blowing up Delta Instal.05, halo. But for some reason why did she wait so long, hmm? Tartuarus activated halo, gaining the powers of the forerunner, and the blast charged up, she certainly saw it did, she not? Alot of compelling facts point to one thing, flood, earth, evil cortana, the Ark.

plus halo3 was magnificent! the E3 preview was awesome!
all those banshees scared me though lol.
Approved by the CIA.
theeyeofdoom Posted at: 21:32 May12 2006 Post ID: 823315
theeyeofdoom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
master cheif gets killed off. people stop buying 360. microsoft gose bankrupt. world econamy throne out of balance. modern world seaces to exist. new civilasation rises with the impresion that master cheif destroyed the old world and woreship him in fear that he will kill them if they do'nt.
At least, thats what could happen.

p.s. i heart master cheif... in a non gay way.
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 21:22 May13 2006 Post ID: 825089
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok.....what makes you think that

sonickid Posted at: 10:24 May14 2006 Post ID: 825760
sonickid
+
+
2007 thats great Im already gettin a 360!
nercule Posted at: 11:23 May14 2006 Post ID: 825824
nercule
+
+
just go to bungie.com
Displaying Page 7 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close