Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Funniest kills

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Cybertron Posted at: 12:27 Aug04 2008 Post ID: 2362725
Cybertron
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Mine was when I died and threw a plasma grenade at the person and got a deathf from grave kill.
Join Halo 360(my team)IGamerzcentral(my site)

Godsarmor, not a member of SC made the sig and Vasco for avy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pikachu100 Posted at: 20:56 Feb13 2009 Post ID: 2543696
Pikachu100
+
+
One of my other deaths was on the red and blue field. I do not know if I put this in but h**l it was funny. Me and my friend were in banshees. He shot me dead but I had at the same time jumped out. His shot killed me. I fell to my death fell in a spinning way and crushed my body. And His banshee could not move when he was trying to go through the area my banshee was when I got out. His banshee soon fell on my body. Each fall caused an explosion. My friend's brother was driving a tank---i do not know how---right by, ran over our bodies. Note we fellon a grenade pile. He did grenade jump. Killed himself. It counted as each of us dieing 8 times. When we saw the scoreboard we all cracked up and went *#@!%
hatershateme Posted at: 21:14 Feb13 2009 Post ID: 2543708
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Mine was when i was facing a friend, on Lockout, i through a Plasma Grenade when he was going up the blue thing that makes you, go up a level, when he landed, my plasma stuck him in the face, and it was tied, i won 100-99

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

qwertyuio Posted at: 13:41 Feb14 2009 Post ID: 2544364
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Haha, epic last point. :p
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
superboy Posted at: 14:03 Apr02 2009 Post ID: 2588069
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
+
Lol.More lucky,but I was playing Halo 3 on Narrows,Shotty Snipes btw,I was running on the top of the bridge,I saw not one,not three,not four,but TWO elites.I took a quick shot,got a NO SCOPE DOUBLE KILL.It was effin' tight.I didn't even use the SCOPE.
WWII Corporal Posted at: 10:13 Apr05 2009 Post ID: 2590464
WWII Corporal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was playing halo 3, and we were supposed to take out a scarab tank with mongooses and rocket launchers. The scarab tank grazed my mongoose which sent through the air violently fillpiing in every direction, my rear guy went flying off of the top of the screen spinning just as bad as the mongoose. A few moments later the mongoose stuck a perfect landing, then the guy who lost earlier landed perfectly the back of the mongoose.

Another mongoose aerial stunt (still halo 3) was when i was blown into the sky (off of my vehicle) next to the banshee, I managed to skyjack it before i hit the ground.
When you see the light at the end of the tunnel, the tunnel will collapse
More Bluntly... The light is a train
In English... Everything you work for will be taken from you

I am a pessimist...
It's better to be a pessimist, Because when the glass is half empty you get a refill!
tegan41 Posted at: 19:25 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2600079
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I was eing retarded and shooting my friend, and out of nowhere he turns into a grunt, and charges. It was offline.
qwertyuio Posted at: 23:25 Jun15 2009 Post ID: 2646939
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Talon9889: Please do not post pointless spam.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
nachoz127 Posted at: 05:04 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2717999
nachoz127
+
+
yeah i had a very strange one where i got a snipe stuck a nd splatter medal from one move where i meleed a warthog on coagulation i believe it was lag and i went wtf because the warthog flew straight up wit me standing on the winshield and i hit the top of the level and it then decided to say killed by a vehicle. my nephew was i the room and says "i dont think that is supposed to happen" strange and funny because i had something similar happen in halo 3 where lag struck again and i got 8 laser medals from killing 1 guy
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close