Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Funniest kills

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
gamemaster9000 Posted at: 14:35 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 806875
gamemaster9000
Post Likes: 0
+
+
my *** it is
I am the killer of the flood and rule all other games ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!1
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gamemaster9000 Posted at: 14:38 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 806877
gamemaster9000
+
+
that was a reply to postins twice in a row is "SPAM" Yeah my a ss
I am the killer of the flood and rule all other games ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!1
ace_0713 Posted at: 01:31 May06 2006 Post ID: 814114
ace_0713
Forum GuestMember
+
+
a couple months ago i was system linkin a couple xbox's with my friends and it was 3 on 3 on blood gulch. well i was on the opposite side of the map of my teamates, around the 3 enemies, and i jumped off a ledge, sliced one in the face with my sword, jump/spun and lunged at the next one, then ran through a tunnel and assassinated the last.
Clonetrooper1805 Posted at: 23:11 May20 2006 Post ID: 834405
Clonetrooper1805
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I shot my friend wit a BR and fell down a ledge landed on the
bomb i shot

arbittarlord23 Posted at: 17:36 May24 2006 Post ID: 839692
arbittarlord23
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was sitting near a wall at the enemys base I had like 3 health and a shotgun and they kept running past me they never tried to get me
This is my rifle,this is my gun without me my rifle is nothing,without my rifle I am nothing....Semper Fidelis(Marine Corps. Motto)
Arbitor Posted at: 03:47 Jun04 2006 Post ID: 852919
Arbitor
+
+
Gamemaster dnt double post, and spam please.
ddog64 Posted at: 11:30 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 858239
ddog64
+
+
I was once playing Multiplayer on Coagulation and I shot at my brother with a Rocket Launcher while he was in a Banshee, he jumps out and the rocket hits the Banshee. Then he lands and pulls out his Rocket Launcher to kill me but gets crushed by the remains of his Banshee.
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
animal crossing wiz Posted at: 19:13 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 858880
animal crossing wiz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm.... I think that my funniest kill was when I was on Xboox Live in a Team Snipers match in Terminal. I jumped into a booth in a garage and told my buddy to come here. There are no radars on Team Snipers, right? He ran past and I noscpode him in the face by accident (itchy trigger finger) and it blew him back into a wall. He was like "What the hell man, I'm not a blue queer, see? Im red!" and I said "Sorry, man, you shoulda told me that you were there."

The second funniest kill I had was also on Xbox Live, when I was on Sanctuary. It was a Team Slayer match and I had a Sniper Rifle. I was running around, because my people were camping the Sniper spawn points, and the other team was in hiding. I see a red dot on my radar and flip around just in time to noscope a guy who had lunged at me with a sword in the face at the LAST second. He flies back into a corner and falls on his knees and leans back, his arms outstretched and forces himself deeper into the corner. His body starts fiercely jiggling, like he had been electrucuted by my Sniper round. Ever since then, on Xbox live, my friend, Burrito Jimmy, had called me Lightning, which spread to my other friends.

-Ufallb4me-
sonickid Posted at: 19:11 Jun09 2006 Post ID: 860378
sonickid
Post Likes: 1
+
+
#1:On Lockout I stuck my friend with a random Plasma from the Bottom of Sniper Tower to BR tower but the funny thing is I have Upgrades and when he paniced the grenade fell off and he suicided.

#2:Also on Lockout I noscoped my friend while he was doing the Super Bounce his body floated in the air!!!
Skum Posted at: 07:29 Jun11 2006 Post ID: 862462
Skum
Forum GuestMember
+
+
one of the funniest times for me was when me and 2 other mates were on terminal split-screen. I was walking around and suddenly i saw one of my mates driving towards me, my other friend attempted to save me by sniping the guy in thew warthog, he died and the empty warthog crushed me, the strangest thing was that it said i was sniped, not splattered.

Another cool one was when my friend went to the toilet (we have this rule where when someone is at the toilet, we are not allowed to kill them until they pick up their controller) and another friend crept behind him with a sword and waited, when he returned he grabbed his controller, my mate began to lunge with the sword but the guy just jumped and shotgunned him in the face, we laughed at how slow his reactions were.
My tag is Skum18
KazeKage Posted at: 12:32 Jun22 2006 Post ID: 880523
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My funniest kill was when I threw a plasma granade straight up then I was encouterd and the plasma granade fell right on his head.
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

[url=http://www.bleachportal.net/interactive/pquiz/index]Take The
whiplash234 Posted at: 10:15 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 881584
whiplash234
+
+
My funiest kill would be when i ran over my borther in a tank

[center][/center]
BagoFun Posted at: 14:18 Jun30 2006 Post ID: 893478
BagoFun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The funniest kill was when i was playing glitches and me and some other kid got onto the big crane at headlong. I pushed him off of it and he fell through the level and stayed alive. He just kept falling for about 10 minutes. Then he finaly died. I have perfected this method. But yea. It was funny as hell.
BagoFun Posted at: 14:24 Jun30 2006 Post ID: 893487
BagoFun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i kno this is considered spaming, but i also noscoped my friend in the face as he was lunging at me with the sword. I had no shields, so he died and his body splattered me. Another was when i stuck a grenade that someone else through, it was a powerful bomb that killed all 3 of us, this one was planned but still funny. The last one was put in a movie as no scope skillz. I repeatedly noscoped ppl coming at me with every weapon in matchmade games. We also recorded the voices. Funny as Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 09:00 Jul02 2006 Post ID: 896497
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if you have to double post, edit you first one , OR reply to your first post then apologize for double posting in the first place, it saves alot of trouble ya know
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

arrowdodger Posted at: 00:44 Jul12 2006 Post ID: 917881
arrowdodger
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my funniest kill was on multi on coagulation, i was in a banshee, just came out of red base, and shot down my friend james like 4 times, i just kept on circling, shooting him, and then he took out my banshee with a rocket but i got out like a second before, then blew up his bro who was in a scorpion on the way down, but un fortuately i got stuck with a random plasma and just got to the guy who threw it before it blew. it was kool.
badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom badger badger badger badger badger badger badger snaaaaaaaaaaake its a snaaake badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger!
craig_m Posted at: 20:34 Jul14 2006 Post ID: 924101
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
here's a funny kill
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/Craig_M/DSC00088.jpg
The Angel Of Death Posted at: 16:50 Jul18 2006 Post ID: 931901
The Angel Of Death
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sniper to the head. Pfft, cant get better than that. =P

<3<3<3<3((__Kelsey__))<3<3<3<3

joe halo Posted at: 11:13 Sep11 2006 Post ID: 1039616
joe halo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I threw a plasma grenade at an elite, it landed beside him so he tried to dodge it but ended up diving of a ledge to its death. It dont sound that funny but it was at the time
Fact: xbox is better than ps2
vaderhater Posted at: 17:20 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1043141
vaderhater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my funniest kill would have to be when I was trying to show my friend that the sinper tower on relic could be blown off he was standing behind it when i did blow it off it roled down the hill over him traped him inside and roled into the ocean with him still inside

« Last edited by vaderhater on Sep 13th 2006 »
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close